• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Something on a suicide forum is sad and concerning...?

Haha, okay, maybe those weren't the best words I could have chosen. I'll just stick with selfish and unnecessary. I know you disagree, and I agree with you that life often makes people become selfish (and I would even say that, to a certain degree, human nature is inherently selfishness), but I still believe that we can choose to make our very last act one that doesn't cause unnecessary harm to others. If suicide by cop was literally the only way one could end their suffering, then I can understand why one would do it. But it's hard to think of any scenario in which that would be the case.

I heard that cops are sociopathic

Some cops are sociopathic, but so are some doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, computer programmers, teachers, etc. I know that none of these other professions entail carrying guns as part of their job, but my point is that no group of people that number in the hundreds of thousands is going to be without its "bad apples". There is no evidence that there is a higher rate of sociopathy in the law enforcement profession than there is in any other profession. I would bet that the rate is higher among certain professions such as Wall Street traders/bankers, politicians, and corporate executives, for example.

Last edited:
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
It's not peaceful nor reliable.

What if the cop shoots you but you're not fatally wounded? Very painful. Could be life-altering.

What if they find another way of neutralising you, such as with a taser? Not pleasant and then you're off to a jail cell.

And then there's the risks to others. The cop could miss. It could hit someone else. It could ricochet and then go anywhere. It's always a risk when bullets go flying.

And you shouldn't just assume that killing someone will have no effect on a police officer just because they have training and get free counselling afterwards. They're human beings like everyone else.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
If you actually looked at the numbers, I think you would realize how preposterous what you're saying is. Fact: The vast majority of police never even fire their weapon (outside of training/target practice). That's right, not even once. Of course, out of the hundreds of thousands of police across the country, there are going to be some who like killing people. But since the vast majority never even fire their weapon, the chances are very high that the one who shoots you (if you were to try suicide by cop) wouldn't be one of them.

No, I'm bothered that what you posted involves likely harming other human beings. Yes, some people CTB in ways that involve harming others. But just because there are people who do it doesn't somehow make it okay. This isn't triggering to me. It's sad and concerning to me. You're not the first to suggest it and you won't be the last. I'm suggesting that, if you're not a selfish person, then this is not a suicide method you should do.

"Police in the United States shoot and kill more than 1,000 people every year, according to an ongoing analysis by The Washington Post.

After Michael Brown, an unarmed Black man, was killed in 2014 by police in Ferguson, Mo., a Post investigation found that data reported to the FBI on fatal police shootings was undercounted by more than half. That gap has widened in recent years. By 2021, only a third of departments' fatal shootings appeared in the FBI database"

You think they accurately report the number of people they kill? Of course not. I don't have to list more as people can do their own research. Cops get away with murder in the US. If you're a cop or pro cop that's ok. I just listed it as another option. That's not illegal.

Whether you admit it or not some of them are very trigger happy. Don't make me post videos of them randomly shooting because acorns hit their cars or other stupid things that set them off. If they mistake you for a wanted person some will shoot without questions. It's an idea, not a suggestion. It's ok if we disagree. Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and 4am
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Some cops are sociopathic, but so are some doctors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, computer programmers, teachers, etc. I know that none of these other professions entail carrying guns as part of their job, but my point is that no group of people that number in the hundreds of thousands is going to be without its "bad apples". There is no evidence that there is a higher rate of sociopathy in the law enforcement profession than there is in any other profession. I would bet that the rate is higher among certain professions such as Wall Street traders/bankers, politicians, and corporate executives, for example.
Cops get a power trip though, just like politicians, corporate executives and surgeons

https://www.mic.com/articles/44423/10-professions-that-attract-the-most-sociopaths
8EB20D63 91BE 4361 A385 13DE15EF4790
BFBFDF10 72B8 4AB6 B4E4 296917D50272

Attachments

• F8E959DB-A292-4ECA-9FC3-F6F2F285513A.png
    F8E959DB-A292-4ECA-9FC3-F6F2F285513A.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
If a surgeon kills patients they can be fined, sued, and fired if not worse. Even one patient lost is a big deal. Some go to school for almost 14 years or longer with large debts. Much longer than cops.

Even doctors can be sent to jail. An executive can be hard in a boardroom but they can't murder. I don't dislike cops. I just listed this as another method. Doesn't mean everyone should do it. The US is unique with how cops are perhaps.

You shouldn't compare doctors, scientists and programmers to cops with guns. I'm sorry but that's not a good comparison. A surgeon won't shoot you.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024

"Police in the United States shoot and kill more than 1,000 people every year, according to an ongoing analysis by The Washington Post.

After Michael Brown, an unarmed Black man, was killed in 2014 by police in Ferguson, Mo., a Post investigation found that data reported to the FBI on fatal police shootings was undercounted by more than half. That gap has widened in recent years. By 2021, only a third of departments' fatal shootings appeared in the FBI database"

You think they accurately report the number of people they kill? Of course not. I don't have to list more as people can do their own research. Cops get away with murder in the US. If you're a cop or pro cop that's ok. I just listed it as another option. That's not illegal.

Whether you admit it or not some of them are very trigger happy. Don't make me post videos of them randomly shooting because acorns hit their cars or other stupid things that set them off. If they mistake you for a wanted person some will shoot without questions. It's an idea, not a suggestion. It's ok if we disagree. Take care.

In a country of nearly 340 million people, which often glorifies violence and has more guns than any other country on Earth, 1,000 deaths from police shootings is not extraordinary. Could it be less? Should it be less? Yes and yes, but blaming it all on "trigger happy" cops is patently absurd.

Sure, cops get away with actual murder sometimes. But the overwhelming majority of deaths caused by police are not murder. Do cops sometimes shoot people in situations where it's debatable or even dubious whether it was necessary or justifiable? Of course, but that is not murder.

I never denied that some cops are trigger happy. Of course some of them are. But again, the fact that some cops are trigger happy doesn't mean that all or most of them are, and it doesn't somehow change the fact that it's selfish to unnecessarily involve them in your suicide.

I'm not a cop (nor have I ever been) and I'm not "pro-cop". I'm pro-fact/truth and pro-not-being-selfish-and-unnessarily-involving-others-in-your-suicide.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
In a country of nearly 340 million people, which often glorifies violence and has more guns than any other country on Earth, 1,000 deaths from police shootings is not extraordinary. Could it be less? Should it be less? Yes and yes, but blaming it all on "trigger happy" cops is patently absurd.

Sure, cops get away with actual murder sometimes. But the overwhelming majority of deaths caused by police are not murder. Do cops sometimes shoot people in situations where it's debatable or even dubious whether it was necessary or justifiable? Of course, but that is not murder.

I never denied that some cops are trigger happy. Of course some of them are. But again, the fact that some cops are trigger happy doesn't mean that all or most of them are, and it doesn't somehow change the fact that it's selfish to unnecessarily involve them in your suicide.

I'm not a cop (nor have I ever been) and I'm not "pro-cop". I'm pro-fact/truth and pro-not-being-selfish-and-unnessarily-involving-others-in-your-suicide.
It's a 1000 deaths they reported. Did you not read what was mentioned from the source I included? They aren't honest about the number of people they kill. Don't minimize that they lie about the number of people they kill. Now you're being dishonest or biased.

Death by cop is still a method regardless. You must have had really sweet and good experiences with US cops brother! Good for you. This is another method still. Doesn't mean people have to use it, but US cops can easily kill and even cover it up based on facts about false reporting.

Some have also been found to plant drugs on people. Let's not go there.

You even tried to compare surgeons and programmers to cops with guns. No. Not the same or a comparison. US cops are quick to kill people. This is another method. Not saying do it.

Last edited:
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
If a surgeon kills patients they can be fined, sued, and fired if not worse.
Cops too can be fined, sued, fired and go to jail. The latter is very rare, but it can happen.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Unreliable method. Better off doing it yourself as opposed to getting a cop to do it for you. Getting others involved is a terrible idea. You might get injured, go to a psych ward, or face jail time. I wouldn't want that to happen.
Have you actually met hardcore cops? Especially the older ones? They aren't bothered by death. Fake gun means shoot, wrong day of the week mean shoot, an acorn dropping on a car that sounds like gun shots to them means shoot.
I have in fact. My father was a police officer for 35 years. Was on a SWAT team briefly. Never fired a single shot despite having been shot at and having weapons pointed at him. Strange, almost like a few bad incidents paint a group as terrible because nobody reports on the tens of millions of completely normal incidents (50 million contacts per year) that take place per year and only report on the bad ones. And with the bad cases, if people actually bothered to watch the body camera footage they'd find that in many of the cases the use of force was justified. The problem lies in the cases that aren't, and those cases are the ones that fill YouTube and news feeds to make all 700,000 American police officers seem bad. It's just some of those 700,000 that are. It is unfortunate that almost 1000 people die to cops every year. However, why does the blame get put on the police and not at people who try to kill police officers and are then shot by them? I wonder how many of the 1000 are justifiable killings in a country that is riddled with violence where obtaining deadly weapons is quite easy.

So OP, if you do this. Better hope you get one of the few 700,000 that are trigger happy and won't try to negotiate like the one in this video does.

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Cops too can be fined, sued, fired and go to jail. The latter is very rare, but it can happen.
Will a surgeon shoot me as easily as a cop? Surgeons don't even carry guns as part of their jobs. Surgeons who are bad will get fired more easily versus a cop who can go work for another city after being fired by another.

If you're a surgeon and not good, well first off they try to not let those people become surgeons. Just saying.

Again, I'm not saying do it but US cops are trigger happy and deadlier versus other countries for sure. Google this.

Last edited:
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I don't even know why this is considered an option. Even if they're used to killing people, they're supposed to kill those who bring harm to others and not someone who is innocent. Sure, not all of them will get traumatised or feel guilty but it's still not worth to test it out. There are many cops who would never want to use a gun on anyone let alone those who have done nothing. Please don't make anyone else participate in your suicide attempt, consider it being your own responsibility. It's selfish and unnecessary. There are many other ways, all of them have risks but at least you don't involve other people in them.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Hey I'm not saying do it, but it is another method. 95% of cops I've encountered escalate plain situations based on a need to show dominance and control. If some disagree that's ok but it is a method in the US and doable.

I'm not saying cops aren't humans with emotions. This isn't for people who don't know how to make it happen either. Some cops are mean mean mean. You know the type when you see it. If you're not white, I'm sorry but it might be easier. Obviously consider other things first but yes this is an option.

Remember Grand Theft Auto? Not even that is needed. US cops are different. If you know you know.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024

At the top of the list of professions that came up in your Google search, you'll notice that it says, "From sources across the web". There are myriad sources across the web and many of them are not factual or scientifically backed. For instance, the article in your screenshot uses only one source, and that source is a book written by a psychologist who is merely presenting his theories. Before a theory can be accepted as anything more than just a theory, it needs to be rigorously scientifically tested, and then those tests need to be peer reviewed and replicated.

I agree that some cops get a power trip, and perhaps it's true that law enforcement is in the top ten of professions with the most sociopaths. But we can't state it as if it were a fact when, as of currently, it's just a theory.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
At the top of the list of professions that came up in your Google search, you'll notice that it says, "From sources across the web". There are myriad sources across the web and many of them are not factual or scientifically backed. For instance, the article in your screenshot uses only one source, and that source is a book written by a psychologist who is merely presenting his theories. Before a theory can be accepted as anything more than just a theory, it needs to be rigorously scientifically tested, and then those tests need to be peer reviewed and replicated.

I agree that some cops get a power trip, and perhaps it's true that law enforcement is in the top ten of professions with the most sociopaths. But we can't state it as if it were a fact when, as of currently, it's just a theory.
You ignored that they lie about the number of people they kill each year to the FBI after I provided a source. You really think it's only 1000? You're biased.

Imagine how many they have killed before being required to wear cameras after people protested just a few years ago. You are biased. This is a method. I'm not saying do it.

You said "In a country of nearly 340 million people, which often glorifies violence and has more guns than any other country on Earth, 1,000 deaths from police shootings is not extraordinary. Could it be less? Should it be less? Yes and yes, but blaming it all on "trigger happy" cops is patently absurd."

It's not extraordinary if crimes and murder aren't reported. Did you think this idea came out of air or is original? Not saying do it.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's a 1000 deaths they reported. Did you not read what was mentioned from the source I included? They aren't honest about the number of people they kill. Don't minimize that they lie about the number of people they kill. Now you're being dishonest or biased.

Death by cop is still a method regardless. You must have had really sweet and good experiences with US cops brother! Good for you. This is another method still. Doesn't mean people have to use it, but US cops can easily kill and even cover it up based on facts about false reporting.

Some have also been found to plant drugs on people. Let's not go there.

You even tried to compare surgeons and programmers to cops with guns. No. Not the same or a comparison. US cops are quick to kill people. This is another method. Not saying do it.

Apparently, it is you who didn't read what was written in your own source. Read it again: "Even though federal records indicate that fatal shootings by police have been declining nationwide since 2015, The Washington Post's Fatal Force database shows the opposite is true: Officers have shot and killed more people every year, reaching a record high in 2021 with 1,047 deaths.". So, 1,047 is the number that the Washington Post (your source) is reporting. Not the police.

I've had some good experiences with police and some bad experiences (e.g. tear gassed and shot at with rubber bullets while attending a protest). But I try not to let either bias me. Regardless of how I personally feel about police, I try to maintain objectivity and fact in my views about them.

Lastly, I didn't try to compare surgeons and programmers (or any other profession) to cops. I merely was pointing out that there are sociopaths in almost every profession, and thus it's not fair or logical to make generalized, sweeping statements about an entire group of people based on the actions/behaviors of a few.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Many police departments have instituted "less-lethal" protocols that *might* just throw a wrench in your plan. Not to say it can't work. It certainly can. The ethics of it are a bit questionable. Still, I'd say that the vast majority of cops wouldn't suffer any long-lasting issues from it.

Reactions: ihateearth
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Please don't do this. Not all police are bad. Some of them are perfectly decent people who, like anyone else, would probably be traumatized if they killed someone. If you live in the USA and you're 18+ then you can buy a gun and shoot yourself. No need to involve anyone else.
I agree with this

Even if you don't regard the officer in question as the prototypically ideal moral person, why cause unnecessary suffering? Isn't this notion of a universe indifferent to our pain what brought a lot of us here in the first place?

There are more reliable methods that do not involve traumatizing others or bear the risk of permanent injury discussed elsewhere on this forum.

But, if you decide to implicate police officers in how you choose to die, I wish you and the officer(s) peace ❤️ 🕊️

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Many police departments have instituted "less-lethal" protocols that *might* just throw a wrench in your plan. Not to say it can't work. It certainly can. The ethics of it are a bit questionable. Still, I'd say that the vast majority of cops wouldn't suffer any long-lasting issues from it.
It's good to know things have changed and many cops in some states are forced to wear body cameras now. That was after large protests in recent years after they kept killing people and people had enough

They have been killing unopposed for decades. This idea isn't original.
Apparently, it is you who didn't read what was written in your own source. Read it again: "Even though federal records indicate that fatal shootings by police have been declining nationwide since 2015, The Washington Post's Fatal Force database shows the opposite is true: Officers have shot and killed more people every year, reaching a record high in 2021 with 1,047 deaths.". So, 1,047 is the number that the Washington Post (your source) is reporting. Not the police.

I've had some good experiences with police and some bad experiences (e.g. tear gassed and shot at with rubber bullets while attending a protest). But I try not to let either bias me. Regardless of how I personally feel about police, I try to maintain objectivity and fact in my views about them.

Lastly, I didn't try to compare surgeons and programmers (or any other profession) to cops. I merely was pointing out that there are sociopaths in almost every profession, and thus it's not fair or logical to make generalized, sweeping statements about an entire group of people based on the actions/behaviors of a few.
Yes you did but it's ok. Maybe one of your family are cops. Either way it is a method whether you like it or not.

Did you really think it's rational to compare surgeons, scientists, programmers, and more to cops? No guns. More education required. You're biased, but ok. What I said stands clear. Death by cop is a method. Doesn't mean do it, but it is a method. I can see this not being as hard as some have said here.

Even if they can't see how this is a method.

Last edited:
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Right, just realised this is a politics thread.

Kinda embarrassed I answered it in good faith now.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
This isn't politics. It's very possible. No one wants to mention how. What it is is too graphic or scary for some to say but it is. Anyways this has been mentioned.

Trigger happy people in a position of authority and the ability to cover and lie for themselves aren't hard to rouse. Multiple methods are discussed here. Did you not think this wouldn't be or isn't one? I'm not the first to mention it.

Last edited:
Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
I dont really reccomend it because there is a chance you could survive getting shot. worst case you could jsut end up paralyzed in a hospital for the rest of your life, and theyre probably not going to let you ctb...

B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
Yes I've thought about going out like Cleo in the end of the movie "Set it Off". It's still an option for me.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I've gone down the rabbit hole and watched hundreds of cop chases that end in shootouts and TONS of them end in the people surviving and getting hit with Hella charges. Depends in what state you live in too, bc in Georgia where I live, they will just PIT you if you try to run so you likely wouldn't be killed and could end up seriously injured with charges. Probably not the best method IMO

Reactions: LunarLight
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
SN takes a long time to arrive or to get in the US at all, but US cops are extremely trigger happy and like killing people. Last resort but is this a viable option? There's many ways to get shot by cops in the US. Very easy.

Lead cops on a chase then Not get out so they shoot? Fake gun painted black?

When stopped after a chase they like to shoot after a suspect is finally slowed down or caught. If you're black they automatically shoot first anyways then ask questions later or make things up and lie. Not saying everyone is black but they're super trigger happy.

If in the US I think this is a good suicide method!! Don't discount this as a method in the US! All you have to do is not pull over when they try then they will give you an open to shoot you…even if you just flinch or not get out they'll shoot you.

This is another method,
You would most likely not actually die, but be damaged or crippled and worse off. AND in jail. Two guaranteed methods are, jumping from a high place (80 feet +) onto a hard/paved surface, and a train wheel to the neck. Instant death in both cases.

Isn't there a lot of suffering and pain with SN?

F

fireandice347

Apr 10, 2024
I
SN takes a long time to arrive or to get in the US at all, but US cops are extremely trigger happy and like killing people. Last resort but is this a viable option? There's many ways to get shot by cops in the US. Very easy.

When stopped after a chase they like to shoot after a suspect is finally slowed down or caught. If you're black they automatically shoot first anyways then ask questions later or make things up and lie. Not saying everyone is black but they're super trigger happy.

If in the US I think this is a good suicide method!! Don't discount this as a method in the US! All you have to do is not pull over when they try then they will give you an open to shoot you…even if you just flinch or not get out they'll shoot you.

This is another method,
I t

This is another method,
I think it's too much risk of a non-fatal gunshot followed by an undetermined amount of jail time depending on the crime

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
My 27-year-old neighbor did this last spring. His brother called for a wellness check on him, he came at the cop with a hunting knife and was shot and killed. He was intensely suicidal and had a s*** life. They won't say it was suicide by cop but it was.

Reactions: marchshift
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
The police officer profession attracts a certain type of person that enjoys killing others. You get to die and they get to unleash their bloodlust on someone, it's a win-win situation! Except the chances of failure are high. Prison is a fate worse than death.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
all this generalization shit just makes me want to die even more tbh

please don't forcefully involve others in your method

Reactions: Forveleth
ringo99

ringo99

Specialist
Apr 18, 2023
Sounds too risky. They always aim for center mass so there's a high probability that you'll end up maimed, paralyzed or in a vegetative state. You'd also be causing them unnecessary mental trauma

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
That's soooo unreliable. I understand you hate cops but it's not the way to go. You could end up injured and in prison.