• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
SN takes a long time to arrive or to get in the US at all, but US cops are extremely trigger happy and like killing people. Last resort but is this a viable option? There's many ways to get shot by cops in the US. Very easy.

Lead cops on a chase then Not get out so they shoot? Fake gun painted black?

When stopped after a chase they like to shoot after a suspect is finally slowed down or caught. If you're black they automatically shoot first anyways then ask questions later or make things up and lie. Not saying everyone is black but they're super trigger happy.

If in the US I think this is a good suicide method!! Don't discount this as a method in the US! All you have to do is not pull over when they try then they will give you an open to shoot you…even if you just flinch or not get out they'll shoot you.

This is another method,

Last edited:
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It's a risky way to go since there's always the possibility of getting tazed, jailed, or shot somewhere nonfatal instead... but I can't lie, I've considered it myself with how cops act around here

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Get a toy gun from a dollar store and spray paint or paint it black. Super cheap. There's news stories to back that up. They'll think it's a real gun and shoot. Say you'll shoot then point it and act like you are.

Even if you come at them with a knife they'll shoot you. US cops like killing people. I think this is another good suicide method.

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Suicide by cop is pretty common from what I've seen. Most people opt for a realistic-looking air pistol.
My man already called it. Cops are waiting for a chance to blast someone away. Paint a fake gun black and you're good or act crazy with a knife.

Make sure you get enough cops in one place to fire multiple bullets? How can you make sure it's successful? Logically this is very low cost.

Since they are used to killing people they won't be traumatized! It's their job. This is a good idea. They aren't your family or loved ones. It's their job.

If I choose to die this way someone please message or tell me how I can live stream for others to watch. I don't have social media. This would be entertaining.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Please don't do this. Not all police are bad. Some of them are perfectly decent people who, like anyone else, would probably be traumatized if they killed someone. If you live in the USA and you're 18+ then you can buy a gun and shoot yourself. No need to involve anyone else.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Please don't do this. Not all police are bad. Some of them are perfectly decent people who, like anyone else, would probably be traumatized if they killed someone. If you live in the USA and you're 18+ then you can buy a gun and shoot yourself. No need to involve anyone else.
They get free therapy for various situations including death. They sign up for this job knowing what's up. It's a responsibility. Some of them do enjoy it. There's recordings of some talking about the pleasure of killing people.

I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't a method worth considering. Bonus points if you're not white. If anything it will make them stronger or better in a job where they risk their lives with actual criminals with real guns. You can be any race in the US and they're happy to shoot.

They won't know if someone uses them for suicide. If they later find out maybe they won't even care. it's just another case or someone who had a knife even. They're doing their jobs.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please don't do this. Never involve others in your suicide plans. Many methods out there to kill your self if you care to do a little research. Am not gonna mention what it does to the cop since clearly you don't give a crap, but if this goes south you are going to be in hell. It's not guaranteed they will shoot to kill or the shot may not endup killing you. Unless you wanna endup in prison injured I would search other ways.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Please don't do this. Never involve others in your suicide plans. Many methods out there to kill your self if you care to do a little research. Am not gonna mention what it does to the cop since clearly you don't give a crap, but if this goes south you are going to be in hell. It's not guaranteed they will shoot to kill or the shot may not endup killing you. Unless you wanna endup in prison injured I would search other ways.
Have you actually met hardcore cops? Especially the older ones? They aren't bothered by death. Fake gun means shoot, wrong day of the week mean shoot, an acorn dropping on a car that sounds like gun shots to them means shoot.

Clearly make sure the situation rises to where a trigger happy cop bucks. It's not hard in the US. It's really not. Make them shoot you. Have a plan still. This is another method.

They aren't loved ones or special people. This is their job and some enjoy killing people. Don't discount those who do in many places here. Give them a reason.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
while i understand it being used as an actual method, I personally find it's too risky.
too much chance of survival with shitty consequences when there's many easier options with slightly less shitty consequences if failed.

Reactions: ihateearth
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Have you actually met hardcore cops? Especially the older ones? They aren't bothered by death. Fake gun means shoot
Is it a guaranteed death that you are looking for or does it have to be by a cop?

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Is it a guaranteed death that you are looking for or does it have to be by a cop?
Fake gun Painted black means a higher chance. Don't act obtuse. Mentally unwell people are already shot by them even if holding a knife. Are you even from the US? Please don't act like it's hard.

Cops are trained to kill and trigger happy in many instances on purpose. My point is use them. Plan it to ensure lower chance for survival obviously but it is a path in the US. Sometimes they kill suspects they think are someone who isn't. It's easy here.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Fake gun Painted black means a higher chance. Don't act obtuse. Mentally unwell people are already shot by them even if holding a knife. Are you even from the US? Please don't act like it's hard.
You still haven't answered my question. What is it you are looking for? To be dead for certain or to have a cop be Involved in any way possible?

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
You still haven't answered my question. What is it you are looking for? To be dead for certain or to have a cop be Involved in any way possible?
They're another way. Are you a cop? Why so many questions? We know many are trigger happy all the time. Why not use that advantage.

I can't answer anymore of your questions. You see my position. US cops can be used for suicide point blank. Some don't care about killing people anyways. Make a good plan and ensure its deadly.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Too risky...

Honestly, if you're really committed to ending your life, I feel as though one can obtain a firearm eventually.

I say that to offer hope to those who feel they may never get to CTB.

I just wouldn't try suicide by cop. There are too many unknowable variables that go into play with such a method.

1. Will the rounds be lethal enough to kill you?

2. Will the cop merely cripple you and leave go to survive and go to trial

The best case scenario is that you get a swat team to your house under a false threat and step out with a fake gun. They'll turn you into Swiss cheese, but not sure if you would want to do that.

Reactions: INTJme
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Too risky...

Honestly, if you're really committed to ending your life, I feel as though one can obtain a firearm eventually.

I say that to offer hope to those who feel they may never get to CTB.

I just wouldn't try suicide by cop. There are too many unknowable variables that go into play with such a method.

1. Will the rounds be lethal enough to kill you?

The best case scenario is that you get a swat team to your house under a false threat and step out with a fake gun. They'll turn you into Swiss cheese, but not sure if you would want to do that.
Are you from the US?

Your questions almost make me laugh but not moving you. I know cops aren't as bad in other countries . I am sorry. You asked

"1. Will the rounds be lethal enough to kill you?

The best case scenario is that you get a swat team to your house under a false threat and step out with a fake gun."

You must not be American. Haha. It's not like that here.

Last edited:
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
It's only a method worth considering for people who are extremely selfish and don't care about other people. For everyone else, there are far better methods available.
I respect that, and I find your thinking to be quite admirable, but you have to understand the chances of someone really caring that much about other people once they have reached is likely to be very low.

As unkind and brutal as it sounds, there really isn't much of a reason for a suicidal person to worry about the thoughts of others.

Likely, they already feel beaten down by society itself and only want their pain to end forever.
Are you from the US?
Yes

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They're another way. Are you a cop? Why so many questions? We know many are trigger happy all the time. Why not use that advantage.
It looks like you couldn't even say what you want out loud. If it is suicide and an escape from your suffering you want like many of us, get off your high horse and look a little into what kills you in an efficient and somewhat peaceful way. Ways that don't leave a chance to endup maimed. But if what you are looking for is ways to take down a cop with you that you seem to hate dearly even at any risk, well....there is my answer. Stop with all the oh they enjoy killing and am doing them a favour and it makes them stronger bulshit. You are old enough to know that's not the case.

P.s. not a cop!

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Anyone is welcome to disagree. Nothing is wrong with that. I've met many rough cops over many years. They are trigger happy. This is just another way. Make them think you pose a threat and they will end your life. It doesn't matter even more if you're not white. They end them sooner.

We should not ignore all ways to die in my view. Some cops do like killing. That's a fact based on things some have said recorded. If it works for you, plan it well and deadly. I see nothing wrong with this method if it make sense for someone in the US. It's also very cheap. Some cops DO like killing people. Numbers don't lie.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I respect that, and I find your thinking to be quite admirable, but you have to understand the chances of someone really caring that much about other people once they have reached is likely to be very low.

As unkind and brutal as it sounds, there really isn't much of a reason for a suicidal person to worry about the thoughts of others.

Likely, they already feel beaten down by society itself and only want their pain to end forever.

Yes

I disagree. This forum is full of suicidal people who are concerned about others. Of course there are ones who don't, but they appear to be very much in the minority.

I understand the feeling of being beaten down by society and wanting to end the pain, but there are plenty of ways to do that which don't involve unnecessarily harming others.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I disagree. This forum is full of suicidal people who are concerned about others. Of course there are ones who don't, but they appear to be very much in the minority.

I understand the feeling of being beaten down by society and wanting to end the pain, but there are plenty of ways to do that which don't involve unnecessarily harming others.
"but there are plenty of ways to do that which don't involve unnecessarily harming others."

Are you just bothered that what I posted about involves cops? Some people CTB in ways that involve other people. If this is triggering to you, you don't have to engage. The idea still stands and I'm not the first to suggest it.
It's only a method worth considering for people who are extremely selfish and don't care about other people. For everyone else, there are far better methods available.
This is an easy one. Don't kid yourself. Catch a cop on a bad day.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Some cops DO like killing people. Numbers don't lie.

If you actually looked at the numbers, I think you would realize how preposterous what you're saying is. Fact: The vast majority of police never even fire their weapon (outside of training/target practice). That's right, not even once. Of course, out of the hundreds of thousands of police across the country, there are going to be some who like killing people. But since the vast majority never even fire their weapon, the chances are very high that the one who shoots you (if you were to try suicide by cop) wouldn't be one of them.

"but there are plenty of ways to do that which don't involve unnecessarily harming others."

Are you just bothered that what I posted about involves cops? Some people CTB in ways that involve other people. If this is triggering to you, you don't have to engage. The idea still stands and I'm not the first to suggest it.

No, I'm bothered that what you posted involves likely harming other human beings. Yes, some people CTB in ways that involve harming others. But just because there are people who do it doesn't somehow make it okay. This isn't triggering to me. It's sad and concerning to me. You're not the first to suggest it and you won't be the last. I'm suggesting that, if you're not a selfish person, then this is not a suicide method you should do.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022

This is an easy one. Don't kid yourself. Catch a cop on a bad day.
If you want to find a trigger-happy cop, you certainly can. What we're saying is that this method really is just a shoot.

There are so many easier methods that do not involve another party.

Also, while I don't necessarily agree with Guy_Smiley calling this method selfish, I can certainly understand why he feels that way. Years ago I would have felt the same way, but I think the longer one delves into suicidal ideation and starts to understand human nature, the dubious existence of free-will, and how to survive we all must be selfish to a degree...

You tend to stop caring about what others think.
If you actually looked at the numbers, I think you would realize how preposterous what you're saying is. Fact: The vast majority of police never even fire their weapon (outside of training/target practice). That's right, not even once. Of course, out of the hundreds of thousands of police across the country, there are going to be some who like killing people. But since the vast majority never even fire their weapon, the chances are very high that the one who shoots you (if you were to try suicide by cop) wouldn't be one of them.

No, I'm bothered that what you posted involves likely harming other human beings. Yes, some people CTB in ways that involve harming others. But just because there are people who do it doesn't somehow make it okay. This isn't triggering to me. It's sad and concerning to me. You're not the first to suggest it and you won't be the last. I'm suggesting that, if you're not a selfish person, then this is not a suicide method you should do.
Something on a suicide forum is sad and concerning...?

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateearth
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I haven't managed to find any data on this method.
The only study that stated the rates was this one: Suicide by cop https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9832661/
Unfortunately, it is from 1998 so it is not that recent. But still, it states that "Fifty-four percent of suicidal individuals sustained fatal gunshot wounds." So it seems a bit risky as other users noted.

Since they are used to killing people they won't be traumatized!
I don't know about that. It is unlikely that a random police officer would be indifferent between shooting a person or not let alone killing them.
I try to approach every topic objectively and here I have noticed that the majority of officers would not want to deal with that due to moral considerations or concerns about the legal consequences.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've thought about suicide by cop before, but it seems like a bad method. It sounds super risky. Many things could go wrong. It also depends on the luck of the draw (the cop and their temperament, how they're feeling, what they encountered that day, etc) as well as luck and fate itself. It just seems to have too many variables to be a reliable and successful method. You could get imprisoned, disabled, disfigured or even become a vegetable. There are better ways to go
They get free therapy for various situations including death. They sign up for this job knowing what's up. It's a responsibility. Some of them do enjoy it. There's recordings of some talking about the pleasure of killing people.

I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't a method worth considering. Bonus points if you're not white. If anything it will make them stronger or better in a job where they risk their lives with actual criminals with real guns. You can be any race in the US and they're happy to shoot.

They won't know if someone uses them for suicide. If they later find out maybe they won't even care. it's just another case or someone who had a knife even. They're doing their jobs.
What if you're an Asian female? I think they wouldn't shoot me; they'd probably just send me off to jail or something. This plan was aborted before it was even implemented lol. Back to the drawing board *sigh*
Have you actually met hardcore cops? Especially the older ones? They aren't bothered by death. Fake gun means shoot, wrong day of the week mean shoot, an acorn dropping on a car that sounds like gun shots to them means shoot.

Clearly make sure the situation rises to where a trigger happy cop bucks. It's not hard in the US. It's really not. Make them shoot you. Have a plan still. This is another method.

They aren't loved ones or special people. This is their job and some enjoy killing people. Don't discount those who do in many places here. Give them a reason.
I heard that cops are sociopathic

Last edited: