Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
The [email protected] is no longer working for shipping Nembutal as it had been deactivated (tried to send email yet was notified email was deactivated). A and PPEH could also be a scam too according to this thread. May not be at the top instantly, yet keep reading until you reach the comments stating being scammed by A and being reffered by PPEH and all.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Wow wtf. Did you see that comment by that user named Rambo on that link you sent?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
That threads a mess. But the address did change recently.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The [email protected] is no longer working for shipping Nembutal as it had been deactivated (tried to send email yet was notified email was deactivated). A and PPEH could also be a scam too according to this thread. May not be at the top instantly, yet keep reading until you reach the comments stating being scammed by A and being reffered by PPEH and all.

Thanks for sharing potentially helpful information! I don't open links. Would you (or someone else) consider quoting here the comments you mentioned? No worries if you don't want to! :)

Also, what is forumjar, and who runs it?

Reactions: Amnesty
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You need to be specific because that thread starts in 2017. You have to go to the bottom to see recent posts.

and that site seems extremely foolish.. releasing their email addresses etc.

And there has never been a gmail.com address...

Pull some facts together please before setting up a fear based post.

what are you specifically trying to say?
there are scam websites that are not the peaceful pill.. if you accidentally type one extra letter or one wrong letter, you will get a scam site that will direct you to a scam Nembutal and they all work together.

and likewise if you misspell A's name in anyway shape or form you will reach a scammer who will take your money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom and peacefulhorizons
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing potentially helpful information! I don't open links. Would you (or someone else) consider quoting here the comments you mentioned? No worries if you don't want to! :)

Also, what is forumjar, and who runs it?
It's people arguing about A's real email address. Obviously changing letters around. Then arguing over who's scamming and who's not. Who has the right address and who doesn't.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@Amnesty can you please delete this thread?

that link has so many different variations of A's email address that I am afraid people who click on this might actually try and buy from one of those email addresses and get scammed. So I am worried that your post is going to cause more people to lose money since none of those emails are actually his current email.

As I said, there are variations of peaceful pill.com that are scammers If you misspell words. There are variations of exit international that are scammers and there are variations of A's email that are all scammers.That link just confuses people

Anyone reading this post. DO NOT USE ANY OF THE EMAILS LISTED IN THAT LINK.. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED AND LOSE $.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for posting I think that's where all the confusing is coming from N from A, people on the site are taking peoples word for it and saying please e-mail me the correct address, lol, it's amazing people are writing they have been scammed and a scammer will say I ordered from A got the e-mail from PPH and paid $500 for two bottles of N and it arrived 5 weeks later and it's amazing people are taking his word for it.

You need to do your own research to get the correct email address and not trust an anonymous post/ person you will never meet.

Cheers

Geo

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

The discussion on that email address was from Nov 2018, so in the unlikely event of there being any legitimacy to it, it would have a high likelihood of being out of date information....

Reactions: starshotplagues and Yomyom