• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I have some days where i actually feel happy for some time, unfortunately they are rare and short. But they exist, and thats probably why i havent kill myself already. Because there are days where my anxiety is completely gone, and it feels great. Do you have days where your problems are gone too? If it could last forever i would be happy.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Same. I can have an excellent day here and there. Would love to figure out why.
One factor for me: solid but relatively short sleep: 6hrs. I seem to feel better, have more clarity and energy than with 8hrs. 9.5 and my day sucks.

Reactions: Baskol1
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
There are some times during the day I feel okay or optimistic. They are short-lived because of my mood swings. I believe the days of feeling great are in the distant past.

Reactions: Luchs and Baskol1
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
When I'm drunk with people I like. Then they go like 'you smell like booze you drunk? You drink alone during the week?' and then I feel like shit again.

Reactions: Luchs and Baskol1
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I don't have those anymore. Maybe meh but nothing above that.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I have some days where i actually feel happy for some time, unfortunately they are rare and short. But they exist, and thats probably why i havent kill myself already. Because there are days where my anxiety is completely gone, and it feels great. Do you have days where your problems are gone too? If it could last forever i would be happy.
Me too. I have no idea why, but I apprechiate them being there.