• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tadpole54

Jan 17, 2024
This is my first time posting here so I hope I am doing it right. I have suffered depression more than half my life. I have been in and out of hospitals for about twenty years. I have mostly self harmed in multiple ways. Been on lots of different meds. I have overdosed a few times. Things are not that bad in my life right now other than some stress from where I live. I just want to die. I am tired of living and see no purpose in it. I also really feel that with the exception of my brother nobody really cares. Do others feel this way even if you're happy at the moment?

Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
Whenever I'm ever aware of my own feelings, I want to die. So I do the best I can to distract myself. So when I'm happy, I'm living in the moment. But when it's over, it's like it never happened at all.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I get this too. I've had instances where I'm laughing at something funny and then my brain will just go, "I want to die."

ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Yes, and I think there's a few terms for it. Passive ideation is one, but I'm not sure if it fits.

I actually often find myself thinking of CTB during extreme moods, happy, angry, sad, anything. But it also shows up randomly.