• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Man I wish I could get Wensleydale in the US. I've always wanted to try it because of Wallace and Gromit......
Its a bit dry. I prefer the one with cranberries but you have to be selective. The Tesco one for example is grim.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Its a bit dry. I prefer the one with cranberries but you have to be selective. The Tesco one for example is grim.
I did have the stinking bishop cheese which is mentioned in the curse of the ware rabbit once in a posh restaurant.
Crunchy sweet apricot cheese? Tf do Brits eat? Your guys culture gets more interesting by the day.
That's the tip of the cheese iceberg here. My partner always has a cheese advent calendar...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I always imagined it was actually very soft and creamy like Brie. I didn't know it's dry and crunchy. I would still really want to try nonetheless.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Crunchy sweet apricot cheese? Tf do Brits eat? Your guys culture gets more interesting by the day.

From what I understand of British food, this cheese is rubbish if it doesn't have blood in it.

Reactions: Ghost2211
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I saw the security guard sat there as I walked out.
I think he's an undercover spy.

Some say I'm paranoid though.

But they would say that...

It's killing me I can't get this joke.
Did they have any good Halloween decorations in Asda?

Bold: You're welcome.

Yes they had some good Halloween decorations at the supermarket. Especially the cat in the car park which was black and crossed my path.
This confused me because I couldn't remember if that means good luck or bad luck, but then I realised through logical deduction that it doesn't matter because I'd then have to decide who it would be good or bad luck for. Would it be good or bad luck if I survive or bad or good luck if I die?
But at that moment I felt good because I had just had a professional massage, which reminded me that the black cat in the supermarket carpark wasn't a decoration, and that it's now dead....because it crossed my path....and I shouldn't feel so good.
Just be careful bpg, i see that you have been in asda and i dont want anyone putting 2 and 2 together and tracking you down...
I don't want anyone throwing me to the tigres.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Man I wish I could get Wensleydale in the US. I've always wanted to try it because of Wallace and Gromit......
Hopefully you will be able to try some.
If not, and if you are in the unfortunate situation that you're planning to end your life, just after you end your life you could grab some from the moon as you rise up away from the ground towards heaven.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hopefully you will be able to try some.
If not, and if you are in the unfortunate situation that you're planning to end your life, just after you end your life you could grab some from the moon as you rise up away from the ground towards heaven.
Lol even if I do decide to end my life, I still have a few years before I will actually do it. Should give me enough time to find a way to import it.