• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I'm not 18 any more, you know, I'm thirty ni- you know, I'm in my thirties, I'm not-", but so what, at least I've got my health. And if you haven't got your health-if you've got one leg, at least I haven't got two legs missing. And if you have lost both legs and both arms, just go "at least I'm not dead. I'd rather be dead in that situation, to be honest. I'm not saying people like that should be... you know, put down. I'm saying that, in my life, I'd rather not live without arms and legs because... I'm just getting into yoga, for one thing. So...

Attachments

• p04f5v6j.jpg
    p04f5v6j.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 8
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Man I wish I could get Wensleydale in the US. I've always wanted to try it because of Wallace and Gromit......
Is that from the moon robot episode or is it a running theme? Man that one in particular had me bawling every time I watched it as a kid.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm not 18 any more, you know, I'm thirty ni- you know, I'm in my thirties, I'm not-", but so what, at least I've got my health. And if you haven't got your health-if you've got one leg, at least I haven't got two legs missing. And if you have lost both legs and both arms, just go "at least I'm not dead. I'd rather be dead in that situation, to be honest. I'm not saying people like that should be... you know, put down. I'm saying that, in my life, I'd rather not live without arms and legs because... I'm just getting into yoga, for one thing. So...
"Before I went out there, I was worried whether I still had it.....I'll let you be the judge of that."

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The opsec is weak here. It is already possible to recreate fingerprints from photos, as the disrupTor arrests have shown.

stop posting pictures

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The opsec is weak here. It is already possible to recreate fingerprints from photos, as the disrupTor arrests have shown.

stop posting pictures
Really?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

stop posting pictures

i noticed you posted that about someone else doing the same thing!!!! I'm interested, how does it work?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is no different than how fingerprints are often taken today. (Often they are just done with a scanner. If taken with ink and paper, those are then scanned into a computer). Photos detailed enough to show fingerprints can be run through an image recognition software, just like text can be scanned with OCR (Optical character recognition), that enhances the contrast and identifies the fingerprints.

it is not new technology, but cell phone cameras have certainly gotten better.

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It is no different than how fingerprints are often taken today. (Often they are just done with a scanner. If taken with ink and paper, those are then scanned into a computer). Photos detailed enough to show fingerprints can be run through an image recognition software, just like text can be scanned with OCR (Optical character recognition), that enhances the contrast and identifies the fingerprints.

it is not new technology, but cell phone cameras have certainly gotten better.

This only works if they already have your fingerprints stored in some online base.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
of course, but I would suspect in many countries or localities that may be more common than not. Any of the companies that use fingerprint unlock also have hugeeee databases of fingerprints. Besides, the user didn't delete EXIF data, and his moto e4 plus is showing.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
of course, but I would suspect in many countries or localities that may be more common than not. Any of the companies that use fingerprint unlock also have hugeeee databases of fingerprints. Besides, the user didn't delete EXIF data, and his moto e4 plus is showing.

am i right in thinking also location can be inprinted into the picture file? or have itotally made that up and watched too many spy movies!!! I could swear i got that idea from somewhere!!!
the user didn't delete EXIF data, and his moto e4 plus is showing.

I don't know what that means, but have you been able to figure that out from his picture????

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes it can be in the picture. If you have location settings for your photos turned on in your phone then it is. If your photos are grouped in some manner by location, then it is definitely turned on.

Reactions: checkouttime
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
am i right in thinking also location can be inprinted into the picture file? or have itotally made that up and watched too many spy movies!!! I could swear i got that idea from somewhere!!!

I don't know what that means, but have you been able to figure that out from his picture????
@Aap I've been dying to ask - what is moto e4 plus? Is it a type of phone?

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It is the phone model the user used to take the picture.

love it!!! I had a feeling you may say something like that!! don't know how you know, but is a lesson learned for everyone i think. thank you very much!!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Is that from the moon robot episode or is it a running theme? Man that one in particular had me bawling every time I watched it as a kid.
It was supposed to just be a one-time mention but in practically every Wallace and Gromit special since (and the movie) it's been mentioned in some form. There's even a true story about how one of the major Wensleydale manufacturers was about to go out of business until Wallace and Gromit made it popular.

Reactions: Cherrypea
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
It is the phone model the user used to take the picture.

Hmmm, a lesson learned indeed.

Luckily my location is turned off - that's not on there is it?
I mean other than 'ASDA'!

stop posting pictures

If the intelligence services are working to extract fingerprint information from photos uploaded on here, I'd be very surprised.
My fingerprints are not on any database anyway.

If it turns out that fingerprint info is being examined on this site by the intelligence services, then the cart is being put before the horse even more than I thought.

So, my message to any eavesdropping intelligence services is this: please only prevent my suicide if you're going to help me turn my life around in a meaningful way. If you're only going to dump me on a ward run by the same mental health trust that has failed me over the last 11 years, don't bother!

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not suggesting glowies are actively cross referencing photos here to nail people. I'm pointing out it is possible, and if you are on a list, it can definitely be used to identify you, as recent arrests have shown. It is a crapshoot if people have location services enabled, and some who have posted here HAVE, though yours did not. (If it did, I would not have commented publicly and let you know). The location services is the biggest, though certainly not the only, concern, but it is very low hanging fruit that can be exploited.

Mods, it is possible to strip metadata out of uploaded photos, and some sites do. No clue what software is powering the site and if it can be easily implemented. If so, it's worth considering to protect user privacy.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm not suggesting glowies are actively cross referencing photos here to nail people. I'm pointing out it is possible, and if you are on a list, it can definitely be used to identify you, as recent arrests have shown. It is a crapshoot if people have location services enabled, and some who have posted here HAVE, though yours did not. (If it did, I would not have commented publicly and let you know). The location services is the biggest, though certainly not the only, concern, but it is very low hanging fruit that can be exploited.

Mods, it is possible to strip metadata out of uploaded photos, and some sites do. No clue what software is powering the site and if it can be easily implemented. If so, it's worth considering to protect user privacy.

Thanks very much.
Lesson learned today!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Ahh I called it in my head! I was thinking cherries though.

I like your profile picture by the way. I know what it's a reference to. If only it were true.

Apologies I didn't say earlier. I woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep, and I found over 50 notifications and messages I've been dealing with!

• Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
K

kajag

Jul 30, 2020
Can someone point out authentic sources to buy. Most of the online sites are just scam take the money and get lost

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Can someone point out authentic sources to buy. Most of online stuff are just scam take the money an dget lost, unless some one has experience in buying from online vendor.

Certainly.
It can be purchased from ASDA online shopping at a very reasonable price.
Delivery is usually fast, and no complaints have yet been made regarding purity.

K

kajag

Jul 30, 2020
Certainly.
It can be purchased from ASDA online shopping at a very reasonable price.
Delivery is usually fast, and no complaints have yet been made regarding purity.
The website search result no results. Can you provide link under what name it is sold

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep, and I found over 50 notifications and messages I've been dealing with!

If I was so popular and got 50 notifications in a span of a few hours, I would seriously start to reconsider ctb. :tongue:

Reactions: BipolarGuy