• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Just cut ties with an old friend as the title says, it was coming, I'm not exactly sad over it since I can't feel emotions normally. I had time to prepare for it too. Just a pity it had to end, her worldviews changed and we just don't see eye to eye anymore. She's not the same when we first became friends and I like the old version of her much better. She found a reason to live and I found more reasons and set more plans to die. It feels like she's given up on fighting society's bullshit and just going along with it now. The game that connected us is also dead. That also changed things.
Last few times I vented to her she acted like I should just go kill myself. She has her own problems but this kind of thing never happened before when she doesn't want to deal with my shit. So I decided to end it after that. Suppose I just wanted to talk about it because I do have good memories of her and I'll miss her from time to time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itsalittlecold, ropearoundatree and lnlybnny
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I'm sorry it came to this, friends sometimes do grow apart. It is a bummer when it's an old friend. Hope you're doing okay.

Reactions: Scythe and ropearoundatree