• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A's shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A's shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
But won't no label also be suspicious? I would think the best thing is if the box itself does not attract attention? Or do they just check random boxes?