• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A's shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I was just curious about customs. I read 10-15 percent of A's shipments get seized. What brings a box to customs attention.? Do they check all boxes from Mexico? How does A label them? Does he hand write the labels? Has anyone here had their package from him seized? Thank you!!
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Cant answer most of your questions, but he removes all the labels so it isnt immediately recognized as N. He sometimes goes the extra mile and changes the bottle the N is in to get through exceptionally "strong" customs.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
But won't no label also be suspicious? I would think the best thing is if the box itself does not attract attention? Or do they just check random boxes?

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
But won't no label also be suspicious? I would think the best thing is if the box itself does not attract attention? Or do they just check random boxes?

No one is going to discuss packaging here, mate.

Reactions: dano6533 and InsidiousCrapulence
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Oh yes of course. How stupid of me thank you.

I

InsidiousCrapulence

King Midas of S***
May 18, 2018
No one is going to discuss packaging here, mate.

Some might be careless enough to do it. But you are right. Nobody should do it in public where everyone can read it.