• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Hey I have posted a few times....have pussied out on ctb myself with my 308. At the moment and paused everything ...

I have teeth problems and have a nurse friend.... And I also used to be a vet technician.... I would steal and abuse propofol (the drug that puts animals to sleep is that mixed ...then we injected a red fluid called euthasol (strong barb and some kind of cardiotoxic potassium to finish the job)..... I overdosed on the propofol one time and decided never to fuck with it again (the drug that killed Micheal Jackson that he used through an IV to go to sleep every night) ..... I imagine it would be very either of those.... I used to have a bottle of propofol in my fridge but you have to keep it cold and once it's opened and exposed to atmosphere it goes bad quickly(gets chunky etc). Do that got ruined a few years back....

I have a shitload of lidocaine and was wondering if once could use it to CTB? I have 1percent and 2percent so 10mg/ml and 20mg/ml ..

I tried to save a mouse who had a ripped up fucked.up tail .... And.i injected about a drop of lido into her tail? Was gunna chop this infected fucked up tip of it off....(I didn't know they have a HUGE artery or vein in the tail and she rolled over urinated immediately....moved her leg 3x and was dead before she knew what happened. (Total accident I had never worked with a rodent that small and.was doing this at home (she got attacked by another mouse bad)

Sorry for the word salad.... But do you think.... Idk a big ten ml syringe of PURE lido blasted into a iv catheter or IV butterfly line would stop your heart? Or would it be a savagely painful heart attack death / bad way to go??

I can't.find any literature or anything about it.

wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Hey I have posted a few times....have pussied out on ctb myself with my 308. At the moment and paused everything ...

I have teeth problems and have a nurse friend.... And I also used to be a vet technician.... I would steal and abuse propofol (the drug that puts animals to sleep is that mixed ...then we injected a red fluid called euthasol (strong barb and some kind of cardiotoxic potassium to finish the job)..... I overdosed on the propofol one time and decided never to fuck with it again (the drug that killed Micheal Jackson that he used through an IV to go to sleep every night) ..... I imagine it would be very either of those.... I used to have a bottle of propofol in my fridge but you have to keep it cold and once it's opened and exposed to atmosphere it goes bad quickly(gets chunky etc). Do that got ruined a few years back....

I have a shitload of lidocaine and was wondering if once could use it to CTB? I have 1percent and 2percent so 10mg/ml and 20mg/ml ..

I tried to save a mouse who had a ripped up fucked.up tail .... And.i injected about a drop of lido into her tail? Was gunna chop this infected fucked up tip of it off....(I didn't know they have a HUGE artery or vein in the tail and she rolled over urinated immediately....moved her leg 3x and was dead before she knew what happened. (Total accident I had never worked with a rodent that small and.was doing this at home (she got attacked by another mouse bad)

Sorry for the word salad.... But do you think.... Idk a big ten ml syringe of PURE lido blasted into a iv catheter or IV butterfly line would stop your heart? Or would it be a savagely painful heart attack death / bad way to go??

I can't.find any literature or anything about it.
I imagine it would be an awful way to go... especially.. CATHETER?! nahh. I'm really in the camp of a huge dose of benzos/alcohol/opiate being the most peaceful

Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
I imagine it would be an awful way to go... especially.. CATHETER?! nahh. I'm really in the camp of a huge dose of benzos/alcohol/opiate being the most peaceful
Can't.achieve ..matter years of daily methadone and benzos addiction....have to use firearm.... But this sounds like it would.work....csnt find literature.... I think you have a massive heart attack and piss and die instantly

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, did you manage to find literature or any more information? Thanks.