Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
I always believe things happen for a reason. There is a reason why it wasn't meant to be your day today. I hope you can find a way forward one way or the other. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Regen, ooglah and Shivali
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. It just shows how difficult it is to leave this world. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: Ashu and Shivali
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Im on the ambulance. Eating wouldnt solve it. It was too much insulin. And if i injected more it would take many more hours. I injected 1000uni at 01h30 it is now 13h it simply wouldnt work
I don't know insulin. Why wouldn't it work to take it all, or too slow & you had enough agony? Why didn't you inject it all quick? Why wouldn't eating work? What else can the hospital do? Tell them you were drunk & forgot if you took it multiple times? There is a post in the sticky about avoiding forced psych wards. Best of luck to escape!

Reactions: Ashu
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
If diabetic type 1 is your sole reason to CTB, you might want to try stem cell injection, which cost 1k-6k per injection (might take several injections)
Im on the ambulance. Eating wouldnt solve it. It was too much insulin. And if i injected more it would take many more hours. I injected 1000uni at 01h30 it is now 13h it simply wouldnt work

• Informative
Reactions: Hollowillow
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I hope you're doing better than you were, @Popcornmew.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I hope he'll manage to avoid the psych ward... And won't see his choice as a failure.

Popcorn party when he returns!

Reactions: 1000winds
T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022
Omg. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Omg. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you.
Im still here in the emergency.
The negligence is huge. They arent doing anything for my diabetes. Brush off the fact i want to die and only want to lock me up. Disgusting

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Are you ok? I'm so sorry I tried to push you to take more insulin & discouraged you from calling for help. It was a weird way to respect your wish (to ctb) and protect you (from the psych ward)

Yeah... They only fave me 30 minutes to eat begore taking the food away... So eating at home would have saved you more...?

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Hello. I am new here. I was very happy to have found this yesterday as i really want to CTB.
I read the N and SN threads and i came to the conclusion it is hard for me to obtain everything necessary because i am dumb.
So i decided to CTB today with insulin (i have type 1 diabetes). I finally got the courage because nothing else will be possible for me.
I started 2 hours ago. 20uni of insulin each hour. I started with 346 of sugar in my blood. I am also drunk and i havent been drunk in quite a while. I had a bit of popcorn even tho i shouldnt because it does bring blood sugar up. But it wont matter. Im waiting to reach hypoglycemia so that i can inject 1000 units then. I believe it will take 5 hours until i ctb. Brain damage is at 7 hours.
I trully believe PPeH is wrong when it comes to insulin. It takes a long time to reach hypoglycemia and injecting a lot of it in the same spots can be dangerous because then it doesnt get absorbed. I dont have PMs since i just got accepted here... but please do chat in here.
Thank you
I sincerely hope you have researched your ways and means to ctb. Insufficient data can derail the best-laid plans. I'm going to take my time and be as certain that my will shall prevail when I try to ctb.

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Are you ok? I'm so sorry I tried to push you to take more insulin & discouraged you from calling for help. It was a weird way to respect your wish (to ctb) and protect you (from the psych ward)

Yeah... They only fave me 30 minutes to eat begore taking the food away... So eating at home would have saved you more...?
Its okay i understand what you meant, but it wouldnt work if i injected more. I luckily was not sent to psych ward, not sure why but im thankful.
I sincerely hope you have researched your ways and means to ctb. Insufficient data can derail the best-laid plans. I'm going to take my time and be as certain that my will shall prevail when I try to ctb.
It made logical sense that hypoglycemia would lead to coma and plus it is stated in the PPeH that 1000 units insulin is a method. But yes, i am now researching a diferent method