HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
Not at all. I dont even feel like i have hypoglycemia like i usually do...
Hmm, if it was me I might wait a little bit. Hopefully if you're feeling fine you can avoid going to emergency. I don't want to steer you wrong though, and if you start to feel bad in any way give them a call. I just know where I'm from they ask a lot of questions in emergency rooms and it can be bad if they find out you tried to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Maybe it's due to adrenaline?
I think its due to mot being very low

Hmm, if it was me I might wait a little bit. Hopefully if you're feeling fine you can avoid going to emergency. I don't want to steer you wrong though, and if you start to feel bad in any way give them a call. I just know where I'm from they ask a lot of questions in emergency rooms and it can be bad if they find out you tried to ctb.
Yeah they would know it was ctb. I would have to go to the psych ward again

Reactions: HumansAreHell
HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
I think its due to mot being very low

Yeah they would know it was ctb. I would have to go to the psych ward again
Ah, that's something I personally want to avoid ever happening again at all costs. I guess I had a pretty bad experience with it myself though.

If you don't mind my asking what was the psych ward like for you? Was it helpful for you at all or did it make things harder for you?

• Love
Reactions: ooglah and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Ah, that's something I personally want to avoid ever happening again at all costs. I guess I had a pretty bad experience with it myself though.

If you don't mind my asking what was the psych ward like for you? Was it helpful for you at all or did it make things harder for you?
The psych ward didnt do anything for me. Pretty much i was just there. Nothing came from it
Blood sugar is 42 now and i feel mild hypoglycemia
Why cant i just ctb!?

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali and miserableforever
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
This process sounds hellish . . . I sometimes get hypoglycemia, which in my case is nothing I'll die from, but it does make me wish I was about to die.

Is it possible the issue is related to using short- vs. long-acting insulin? Also alcohol can jack your sugar sky-high, so there's that to consider.

You aren't necessarily out of the woods . . . do think carefully about how you want to proceed.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Antiquated, Cathy Ames and 2 others
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
The psych ward didnt do anything for me. Pretty much i was just there. Nothing came from it
Blood sugar is 42 now and i feel mild hypoglycemia
Why cant i just ctb!?
That's so many hours. I hope you're feeling ok?

• Love
Reactions: Shivali and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
This process sounds hellish . . . I sometimes get hypoglycemia, which in my case is nothing I'll die from, but it does make me wish I was about to die.

Is it possible the issue is related to using short- vs. long-acting insulin? Also alcohol can jack your sugar sky-high, so there's that to consider.

You aren't necessarily out of the woods . . . do think carefully about how you want to proceed.
I used short acting. It is taking super long. I dont even know what to do anymore.
Alcohol is suposed to help keeping it down and help the liver to not release glucose.
That's so many hours. I hope you're feeling ok?
I dont even feel hypoglycemia anymore... :(

• Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, Punished and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I used short acting. It is taking super long. I dont even know what to do anymore.
Alcohol is suposed to help keeping it down and help the liver to not release glucose.

I dont even feel hypoglycemia anymore... :(
Alcohol is basically pure fermented sugar. Sedatives could gave prevented anxiety? which is the release of adrenalin to unlock sugar reserves... If I still had insulin I'd take more? You seem low... It works but not there yet? Is it doable knowing we have huge sugar reserves if we convert fat to sugar...? Why not have injected all at once to lower it faster than it can go back up?

If you wait and the bus reach its destination... I wish you peace.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Jrmull1993 and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Alcohol is basically pure fermented sugar. Sedatives could gave prevented anxiety? which is the release of adrenalin to unlock sugar reserves... If I still had insulin I'd take more? You seem low... It works but not there yet? Is it doable knowing we have huge sugar reserves if we convert fat to sugar...? Why not have injected all at once to lower it faster than it can go back up?

If you wait and the bus reach its destination... I wish you peace.
I dont know what to do anymore.
It is 49 and i feel normal. It has been so many hours...

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I dont know what to do anymore.
It is 49 and i feel normal. It has been so many hours...
Do you have more insulin? Maybe you feel normal because your body gave up? Just a few more pushes?

• Love
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
What is the name of the insulin you are using?

• Love
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Do you have more insulin? Maybe you feel normal because your body gave up? Just a few more pushes?
I do have more insulin but i dont feel like injecting more :( it took quite a while to inject everything...
49 isnt dangerous... its just low
Im very sad and defeated
I dont know what to do.. if i wait more for a miracle or if i go and call emergency and be the dumb failure i am...
What is the name of the insulin you are using?
Humalog

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: wait.what, tiny_dancer, Shivali and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Did you write suicide note?

• Love
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I do have more insulin but i dont feel like injecting more :( it took quite a while to inject everything...
49 isnt dangerous... its just low
Im very sad and defeated
I dont know what to do.. if i wait more for a miracle or if i go and call emergency and be the dumb failure i am...

Humalog
If you want to die, keep going.

If you changed your mind, eat stuff. Changing your mind isn't a failure. Trying requires effort. You have hypoglycemia. I understand that more effort to keep going seem unbearable... But if you still think it's the right choice... Keep going. Or wait. Or eat.

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Punished and Popcornmew
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Did you write suicide note?
I did not. I was going to send an email to reach people a week after. My father who abuses me but i live in his house alone, and my aunt, uncle and cousin. But i decided to not write anything. When eventually he would come to the house he would find me.
If you want to die, keep going.

If you changed your mind, eat stuff. Changing your mind isn't a failure. Trying requires effort. You have hypoglycemia. I understand that more effort to keep going seem unbearable... But if you still think it's the right choice... Keep going. Or wait. Or eat.
I think i will wait more... i really do want to die. I dont think injecting more is going to make a diference tbh... i dont know anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Shivali and suicidesheep31.1
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Have you continued drinking alcohol while doing this?

• Love
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I am sorry for your struggle. I just wish to be next and take you in my arms. Hug

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Hollowillow and Popcornmew
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I did not. I was going to send an email to reach people a week after. My father who abuses me but i live in his house alone, and my aunt, uncle and cousin. But i decided to not write anything. When eventually he would come to the house he would find me.

I think i will wait more... i really do want to die. I dont think injecting more is going to make a diference tbh... i dont know anymore
I'd inject it all right now... If you have some might as well see... You can tell the doctor you lost it later if using it all doesn't work out.

It's not a failure if you can still keep trying. But if you'd rather change your mind & try later, it's your life.

I wish you to have a good time.

If you're bored & wish for a popcorn buffet it's fine too.
Thank you
For some reason i dont think i will ctb
Its taking too long
Did you research the fatal dose? I saw a post about a killer who used a shit ton on a child.

I read that N can take 8h but you pass out after 30 min?

If I was decided I'd take it all then sleep?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Popcornmew and Helheim
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry that it's so difficult to CTB

• Love
Reactions: Popcornmew and Hollowillow
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Sorry that it's so difficult to CTB
My god.... it really is :,( even to buy all the suplies to SN...
I'd inject it all right now... If you have some might as well see... You can tell the doctor you lost it later if using it all doesn't work out.

It's not a failure if you can still keep trying. But if you'd rather change your mind & try later, it's your life.

I wish you to have a good time.

If you're bored & wish for a popcorn buffet it's fine too.

Did you research the fatal dose? I saw a post about a killer who used a shit ton on a child.

I read that N can take 8h but you pass out after 30 min?

If I was decided I'd take it all then sleep?
On the PPeH it says its 1000...
I should have brain damage by now. I have had more than 7 hours of hypoglycemia
I dont know what to do
Im starting to panic
I think i might call emergency

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, Shivali, #imdone and 2 others
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I've had a woman on psych ward, who's tried to take her life by insulin overdose. She went unconscious and her family found her.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022

I dont know what to do
Im starting to panic
Maybe the panic means it's working. Panic is an adrenalin rush to release sugar reserves.

Think of your goal or desires.

I think if you change your mind, all you have to do is eat...?
I
I've had a woman on psych ward, who's tried to take her life by insulin overdose. She went unconscious and her family found her.

I wonder how much she took. We really need to hide better

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Of the 40 cases where insulin overdose was implicated in the cause of death, 33 were attributed to insulin toxicity alone (82.5%) and the remaining seven cases were attributed to mixed drug toxicity. For cases where the cause of death was recorded as mixed drug toxicity, the drugs that were co-administered and considered contributory to the death were most often benzodiazepine sedatives (e.g., diazepam and alprazolam), antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline and venlafaxine), and one case with co-administration of the semi-synthetic narcotic analgesic, hydromorphone. The full toxicology and biochemistry findings for the 7 cases of mixed drug toxicity are presented in Appendix B

I dont know what to do
Im starting to panic

1000 IU is for non diabetic, your body may be unresponsive since you have been using it for idk how long

Reactions: Hollowillow
P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
I called emergency friends. Another fail...

• Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, wait.what, Tiberius85 and 1 other person
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Of the 40 cases where insulin overdose was implicated in the cause of death, 33 were attributed to insulin toxicity alone (82.5%) and the remaining seven cases were attributed to mixed drug toxicity. For cases where the cause of death was recorded as mixed drug toxicity, the drugs that were co-administered and considered contributory to the death were most often benzodiazepine sedatives (e.g., diazepam and alprazolam), antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline and venlafaxine), and one case with co-administration of the semi-synthetic narcotic analgesic, hydromorphone. The full toxicology and biochemistry findings for the 7 cases of mixed drug toxicity are presented in Appendix B

1000 IU is for non diabetic, your body may be unresponsive since you have been using it for idk how long

I called emergency friends. Another fail...
Not a fail. A choice. You stopped but could have taken more. Or could have eaten. Calling help means regret & wanting to live. Enjoy? Have a popcorn fest.

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
Not a fail. A choice. You stopped but could have taken more. Or could have eaten. Calling help means regret & wanting to live. Enjoy? Have a popcorn fest.
Im on the ambulance. Eating wouldnt solve it. It was too much insulin. And if i injected more it would take many more hours. I injected 1000uni at 01h30 it is now 13h it simply wouldnt work

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali, Hollowillow and suicidesheep31.1
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Dont let them close you at psych ward, bro.

Reactions: Euthanza