• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I plan to take SN doing 20g in 50ml water. With these meds to make it easier and lessen the discomfort.

(Relaxer/anxiety) hydroxyzine/buspirone/lexapro
antiemetic - Odansetron
antacid - tums
Pain killer - ibuprofen
Beta blocker - Nadolol

I'm worried that I'll fail and that it'll be painful. Also if I buy a 4 ounce bottle of nitrite that be %99.6 is that good enough?

Will this work? Is there anything else I should know?
Also what happens if I'm only able to drink part of it? Will I still be able to die or would I just be in pain?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, x~Sophia~x and idk who i am
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Please I need to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020
Please I need to know.
don't know if ibuprofen will ease your pain since it doesn't even help me with my migraine, but maybe it's just me and my tolerance.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
All you need is the SN so yes it will work. Nobody can really tell you if there will be any pain unless they've done exactly what you did and failed. You should be unconscious before the pain or shortness of breath. If you can't drink it all, you may live or it'll be very prolonged so you need to if you want to cease your existence. You should have two glasses of it so if you vomit which you likely will then you can take another immediately. Zofran will not prevent you from vomiting 100%.
don't know if ibuprofen will ease your pain since it doesn't even help me with my migraine, but maybe it's just me and my tolerance.
Ibuprofen is supposed to help to some degree with discomfort but the reality is that there's going to be some discomfort and anxiety in any way we CTB besides maybe like fentanyl or N.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld, idk who i am and x~Sophia~x
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No reason not to increase the SN to 25g. Make sure you are fasted. It will work

Reactions: sadworld and AutoTap
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It should work yeah but be sure to take 20-25g of SN and not less.