• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,

So I'm from Asia, and i was thinking what if I cut off everyone i know, then get on a cruise ship to somewhere remote like Pacific ocean or indian ocean or anywhere where the ship takes and its remote, and just jump out in the ocean?

How viable is that, will they be able to recover my remains?

I'm sure this route is very expensive, but its just an idea

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
They will know at some point you jumped, unless somehow you got on the ship with a ticket that wasn't your name, and then that person will be contacted eventually.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When nobody notices the moment you jumped the crew won't rescue u. At some point it will be noticed that u r missing but it will be impossible to find you in the ocean, probably sharks already had a meal. Put in mind that cruise ships are VERY HIGH so probably you might not be able to jump anyway.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
this thought had crossed my mind as well. not for simply disappearing or anything but it seems like a 'fun' way to go. enjoy whatever entertainment , food and especially beverages they provide and simply jump. however, it's going to be crowded. someone will always be awake and may notice that you did jump. they won't turn that city around just for you but will probably be obligated to send out a skiff to have a look. now you've delayed about 3k people lol.

i wouldn't depend on a shark to finish me off. they are not as aggressive as you've been led to believe. you'd have to tire yourself out and hope to drown.

huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
i dont know how to swim so no need to bother a shark, lol
what if u go to any island country in pacific, rent a motorboat and just go as far as possible and jump?

Last edited:
Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
i dont know how to swim so no need to bother a shark, lol
what if u go to any island country in pacific, rent a motorboat and just go as far as possible and jump?
Your name will be attached to the rental, and people will look for you after a couple of hours.