• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
Hey, guys. I have a plan.

I'm waiting for the best time, when I wouldn't be caught and dragged to a hospital and risking someone "trying to save my life". I plan to have e-mails send to the people I still give a shit, but way after everything is done.

I do have a bunch of medication, more than one box, and I'm wondering if is going to work. I'm planning to take everything. I've tried that before, but my family took me to the hospital.

I'm brazillian, so the names might be confusing. Anyway. Please tell me if that's a good combination.

Clonazepam, 20mg - 3 boxes of 30 pills
Quetiapina 200mg - 3 boxes of 30 pills
Zolpidem, 10mg - 4 boxes of 30 pills
Escitalopram 20mg - 1 and a half box of 30 pills

My mom take some shit too, but I don't know the names. I'm planning to take them with wine or something like that. Unfortunately I don't have the means to order the well-known CBT drugs, but I do have access to cocaine if that helps (although I don't find that reliable because I have a hight tolerance for coke).

So that's basically it. Thank you for the help in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
Not going to work, things like quetiapine will not help you overdose
What about the other ones? I'm planning on doing it when nobody's gonna be fast enough to call 911.

I've tried a few times with quetiapine mixed with other drugs and just fell asleep for a really long time. I need this to work for good.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
What about the other ones? I'm planning on doing it when nobody's gonna be fast enough to call 911.

I've tried a few times with quetiapine mixed with other drugs and just fell asleep for a really long time. I need this to work for good.
None of the drugs you've listed are lethal enough in themselves or as a combination

smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
There is a reason why modern antipsychotics are in place instead of things like barbiturates. These are designed to be as non-lethal as possible. It's not gonna work reliably with any of those. There are ways to ctb with medication but they are very specific and usually hard to obtain. Maybe consider using opioids, if you have access to cocaine opioids shouldn't be far off.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
There is a reason why modern antipsychotics are in place instead of things like barbiturates. These are designed to be as non-lethal as possible. It's not gonna work reliably with any of those. There are ways to ctb with medication but they are very specific and usually hard to obtain. Maybe consider using opioids, if you have access to cocaine opioids shouldn't be far off.
Fucking hell. Opioids are not very accessible here, and if they're, they're really expensive. I do have access to codeine due some medical problems, but not enough to overdose.

I'm really at lost now.
None of the drugs you've listed are lethal enough in themselves or as a combination
I could make a joke if I wasn't already suicidal. It was really hard to read this, but thank you

smalleiers

smalleiers

Mar 18, 2024
Fucking hell. Opioids are not very accessible here, and if they're, they're really expensive. I do have access to codeine due some medical problems, but not enough to overdose.

I'm really at lost now.

I could make a joke if I wasn't already suicidal. It was really hard to read this, but thank you
If you have access to Chloroquine and benzos like Diazepam this is something to consider, however I don't know how access to it is in Brazil.

JustGiveNovacaine

JustGiveNovacaine

Oct 11, 2023
If you have access to Chloroquine and benzos like Diazepam this is something to consider, however I don't know how access to it is in Brazil.
Diazepam could be relatively easy. How many do I need to take for this to work?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As was said already this won't work. Read the PPeH if you are interested in ODs.

smalleiers

smalleiers

Mar 18, 2024
It's still a chance. Thank you so much for this. I think if I play the right cards I can get enough
You still need at least 4 hours of alone time to get it 100%. If your can acquire all things needed I'd point you to befree's guide that @Praestat_Mori posted.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori