• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suwuicidal

Problems do have solutions you know
Feb 13, 2023
Was probably gonna ctb by partial hanging here soon. Any tips i should know? I have bpd and it's just getting worse. I don't want to accidentaly become a violent person.

S

suwuicidal

Feb 13, 2023
absolutely not, sounds horrible. unless youre on drugs or w/e to make it go faster
I was going to take some things to Calm down before i did it. Honestly i do not mind choking for a bit, i just want to be dead

Reactions: metalpi
metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
i honestly would not want to go out that way. my ctb method is heroin w/ fent and other drugs because it would make me feel totally euphoric and not scared at all. i'ved choked befoire while trying to CTB and it is scary, it'snot fun especialy if you live and partial haning has a high survival rate

Reactions: thecolourgold
egirlsuicides

egirlsuicides

Feb 14, 2023
Was probably gonna ctb by partial hanging here soon. Any tips i should know? I have bpd and it's just getting worse. I don't want to accidentaly become a violent person.
focus the pressure on the middle of your neck, its what will kill you

S

suwuicidal

Feb 13, 2023
i honestly would not want to go out that way. my ctb method is heroin w/ fent and other drugs because it would make me feel totally euphoric and not scared at all. i'ved choked befoire while trying to CTB and it is scary, it'snot fun especialy if you live and partial haning has a high survival rate
Oh, I cant afford drugs otherwise i would totally ctb that way. Ive tried choking before and didnt regret the physical pain that much, however SI kicked in and a got back on my stool. Any suggestions on hanging?

metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
Oh, I cant afford drugs otherwise i would totally ctb that way. Ive tried choking before and didnt regret the physical pain that much, however SI kicked in and a got back on my stool. Any suggestions on hanging?
you can get heroin pretty cheap or RC drugs. they posted about it on the how to access the dark net post. drugs help the SI so much but i was revived by paramedics... out of my contrl

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
This Saturday night I am going with full-suspension... everything is ready, the rope, the place, the knots.
And the brain is ready, although the stomach is "working"... but after 25 years of suicidal obsession, it is time.

Don't believe in partial suspension, there is no amount of Heroin that would ever kill me after abusing it for 17 years (9+8), and I don't have access to SN.

So hanging it is.
3 days to go.

I don't like goodbye threads, so this should be my last post.
See y'all in the spirit world in between lives.
My soul will go through some serious counseling for taking own life and abandoning the "lessons", but fuck it, this must be one of the lessons, both for me and people around me.

I really, really wish there was nothingness and non-existence after this, but 4 decades of life have thought me that is not the case.

Last edited:
S

suwuicidal

Feb 13, 2023
you can get heroin pretty cheap or RC drugs. they posted about it on the how to access the dark net post. drugs help the SI so much but i was revived by paramedics... out of my contrl
Ah, i'll look into that then. The only issue is i still live with my parents and they might open my mail.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
This Saturday night I am going with full-suspension... everything is ready, the rope, the place, the knots.
And the brain is ready, although the stomach is "working"... but after 25 years of suicidal obsession, it is time.

Don't believe in partial suspension, there is no amount of Heroin that would ever kill me after abusing it for 17 years (9+8), and I don't have access to SN.

So hanging it is.
3 days to go.

I don't like goodbye threads, so this should be my last post.
See y'all in the spirit world in between lives.
My soul will go through some serious counseling for taking own life and abandoning the "lessons", but fuck it, this must be one of the lessons, both for me and people around me.

I really, really wish there was nothingness and non-existence after this, but 4 decades of life have thought me that is not the case.
Rest in peace 🕊️

Necrosis

Necrosis

Literally a bear
Feb 23, 2023
This method isn't very effective. High survival rate because of SI kicking in and people scrambling to get back up. It makes me curious why choose partial hanging specifically if you're really sure about what you want to do. If you don't want to fully commit to this big decision then I don't think you should be attempting. I'm in no place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do but if you have BPD maybe think about it a little more when you're feeling stable and there's less self loathing involved with becoming a "violent" person. Easier said than done ik. It's hard to give tips to someone who is using a poor method and seems uncertain. The best tip is figure out what you really want and if you want to have a succesful attempt, use a different method. I hope you find what you're looking for eventually <3

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
how does one do partial hanging? It sounds like a good way to ctb
and if i change my mind it seems like i can stop + I cant do full suspension because im a wimp

mondo9k

mondo9k

Feb 5, 2023
partial hanging?? wtf is that
It's how Robin Williams, and Tony Bourdain, and most hangings are done. Where your feet are still on the ground but you're hanging from a doorknob or something. I know it seems like how could that work? but it does. The trick from vids I saw is to lean forward. And make sure you've done a slip knot that tightens the more weight is put upon it. (It's a very simple knot).

This method has the advantage of unconsciousness in just 30 seconds. I'm frankly getting turned away by stories of SN taking a long time to reach unconsciousness. I'd love fent or something like that but have no contacts to get it, and also you don't know what you're taking, or if the drug dealer street guy gave you something legit, and how much of that to swallow to o.d.

Last edited:
metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
It's how Robin Williams, and Tony Bourdain, and most hangings are done. Where your feet are still on the ground but you're hanging from a doorknob or something. I know it seems like how could that work? but it does. The trick from vids I saw is to lean forward. And make sure you've done a slip knot that tightens the more weight is put upon it. (It's a very simple knot).

This method has the advantage of unconsciousness in just 30 seconds. I'm frankly getting turned away by stories of SN taking a long time to reach unconsciousness. I'd love fent or something like that but have no contacts to get it, and also you don't know what you're taking, or if the drug dealer street guy gave you something legit, and how much of that to swallow to o.d.
It's highly likely anything you'd get that's labeled heroin would be fentanyl or have fent in it. You just have to snort it, and the internet you can get drugs easily too

Reactions: thecolourgold
robokiller

robokiller

I want to go home.
Apr 20, 2023
I know this thread is couple months old, but for anyone reading this for future reference DO NOT send dark net drugs to the post box, there is a high chance of getting caught - way higher than sending it to your home address. Also, never use a fake name - it only makes things more suspicious. If you want to order things via the dark net, look up "darknet opsec bible" on YouTube (opsec means operational security).

Reactions: murmur