• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
So I've been bloodletting with needles/IV cannulas for a while now and I'm at the point where I can barely stand/walk without nearly collapsing from the anemia. My last bloodwork was a couple weeks ago and my doctor told me my hemoglobin levels were in the 60's and I needed to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion. I have not gone. Since that bloodwork was done I have lost at least 2 more litres of blood. I feel miserable physically and mentally.

I am wondering since I am already so severely anemic maybe I could insert multiple cannulas and just sit in the bathtub until I pass out and die from blood loss? I'll take an otc blood thinner like aspirin to lessen the likelihood of the blood clotting in the cannula. Do you all think this might work? TIA

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
you should look into studies regarding hypovolemic shock/hemorrhagic shock. CTB by blood loss is extremely unpleasant and rather cold and painful. i do not recommend, even sitting in a bathtub with warm water will not avail. You will have to lose at least 20% of your blood volume in order to die from hypovolemia. it will be a cold, slow process where you experience extreme lethargy, heaviness, and dizziness. now it is possible, and is slow unless you completely sever your carotid artery. that'll take you out pretty fast.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Z-A