• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I am such a loser. 31 and still living with parents. Never been able to latch on to any career successfully.

I didn't choose to be born. If I was born, I didn't ask to be such a loser.

What is my mistake ? I tried my hardest to always be a "good", "productive" member of society. But my mind is too fragile. No medications or "positive thinking" or "change of scenery" can help a mind which is fundamentally fragile.

RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Don't believe everything that you read
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve
So shave your face with some mace in the dark
Savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I totally get this feeling. They way I try to fight it is by reminding myself that all of society's standards are arbitrary and it doesn't matter in the grand scheme. The sun doesn't care that we feel like losers, it just keeps burning.

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I am such a loser. 31 and still living with parents. Never been able to latch on to any career successfully.

What is my mistake ? I tried my hardest to always be a "good", "productive" member of society. But my mind is too fragile. No medications or "positive thinking" or "change of scenery" can help a mind which is fundamentally fragile.
Same here, but 34. I ended studies that helped me to work where I am. Not university, but a lesser studies.

About productivity and fragile mind, the same here.

FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020

Your "fragile" mind isn't the problem, the terrible world we live in is. Wanting to commit suicide is honestly a logical response to the cold, brutal circumstances that many of us face. I definitely don't want to brag about myself, but many people have told me that I am "tough" or "strong". I will bawl my eyes out until my pillow is soaked at 2 A.M, get 4 hours of sleep until it's time to wake up for school at 6, spend my entire school day enduring hours and hours of work and crappy people to get the top grades in my entire class while holding back tears and pretending to be happy, leave at 2:20 and suffer through my mom screaming at me on the ride back for something I didn't do, take 20 minutes of break before drowning myself in work and study until 9:00 when my abusive dad comes come, treat him like a king and pretend to sympathize with all his damn problems, listen to him tell me the 10 things he needs me to do by tomorrow, and go to bed at 10 to repeat the cycle. I've endured this for 5 years and haven't ever vented to others or gotten help. And I'm still suicidal and wishing I didn't exist. So, strength is meaningless.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

I'm not sure what you mean by a fragile mind but if you were thrust out into the world on your own you might find you are not as fragile as you think. Having any sort of a job where you earn money enough to live on puts anyone's mind into a less fragile place.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Same here... 37, living with my mother, no partner, no friends, my career is just a history of failure and now I'm NEET.
I wish I wasn't born.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Totally understand why you feel this way,. And it Fckn sucks honestly... But I'm 36.
( Got a job which is ok.. )but still live with my folks... So you're better off than me from That standpoint. I hope and pray for my death Daily,. Constantly.

Best of luck to you with Everything. I hope you find peace ❤️