• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I'm here to make another "being trans is hard" post, but in an effort to see if anyone else understands.

I always knew I was in the wrong body despite not caring about my gender. I played with boys' toys and girls' toys. Wore boys' clothes and girls' clothes. When the clothes came off, however, I wanted to flay myself. I hated the way my body looked and the genitals attached. I was never sure what to name myself or refer to myself as because it felt like less of an issue of the mind--and more of the body. I felt the urge to remove myself from my form from such a young age that this hatred weighs on me. I look at myself and cry.

That is not to say that I didn't try. I did HRT to look more feminine. I've had a gender-affirming surgery and changed my name and gender marker. But none of this has alleviated my dysphoria. I still feel just as I did in elementary school. No matter how many medical professionals I tell, they do not understand. When I went to see another surgeon, he even laughed at me when I described my thoughts on my transition. I can't ever seem to be content, let alone happy with my body because I know it will always be wrong. I have no issues with gender, and if I were born correctly I might even still consider HRT to go the other way. It's just that that's the body I want. Not this. I see other trans people slowly start to feel happier and happier after medical transitioning and while I feel happier with them I also feel slightly jealous. I have no doubts that what I did was right (I'm not regretful or wanting to detransition in any capacity), but I don't have anything else I can do. Do I just want an excuse to attack being born at all?

Death is seemingly my only way to escape constant body horror. Why couldn't I be born in a body I could live with? It's not a matter of "my gender will never be valid", but "my body will never be right".

K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
"my body will never be right".

i felt seen by this. i'm transfeminine as well and have been taking hormones for over 9 months now. i feel like i'm living in a shell, like this is just some husk my consciousness was thrust into as some sort of sick joke, watching my body slip away into a living nightmare has ruined my life. i try so hard to make myself more feminine but it never feels like enough. i suppose what i am trying to say is that i understand how you feel on a deeply personal level.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
i suppose what i am trying to say is that i understand how you feel on a deeply personal level.

Thank you. I'm in a particularly fragile mood as of late because of this realisation and you made me shed a tear. I'm with you in solidarity, and even if it seems like an impossible dream I wish for us to achieve something even close to contentment

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: broth0100 and K-β
K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
Thank you. I'm in a particularly fragile mood as of late because of this realisation and you made me shed a tear. I'm with you in solidarity, and even if it seems like an impossible dream I wish for us to achieve something even close to contentment
i appreciate that you shared those feelings. it means a lot. and yes, hopefully some day we can achieve contentment.

• Love
Reactions: Naked Weapon
Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
same, hopefully there is reincarnation and i can be born as a girl or as someone who is content with their gender, starting fresh sounds better than living like this for 60 more years

• Hugs
eian

eian

lain
Aug 30, 2023
i dont want to be referred by anything i dont want to be seen as anything i dont want to be anything i just want to be treated like i dont have any gender or any sex or anything just want to exist

• Love