• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Crying right now and I can't stop crying. I wanted to share this to someone but I don't have anyone to count on. I want to and I'm trying so hard to get better but I feel like something is wrong with me, I'm not getting better. I feel like I'm drowning deeper and I just can't get out, all the air that was in my lungs has already released and now I've no support.
I want this pain to just end, be it even ending my life!

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I'm so sorry you're in the position you're in and you feel so alone in it. I HATE it for you, for myself, and for all of us here. I'm sending you hugs right now.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I'm so sorry you're in the position you're in and you feel so alone in it. I HATE it for you, for myself, and for all of us here. I'm sending you hugs right now.
Thanks for saying that. It means a lot!

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I know the exact feeling. Hopefully you slept. Sleep helps (most of the time at least). I wish I had an answer for both our sakes. I know it's a poor substitute for actual live company but what's on your mind?

Reactions: a.fool
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I know the exact feeling. Hopefully you slept. Sleep helps (most of the time at least). I wish I had an answer for both our sakes. I know it's a poor substitute for actual live company but what's on your mind?
I think the pain will never end!

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
As far as I can tell it doesn't. Sometimes there are reprieves, but it always comes back :(

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through that pain, it's so hard to deal with and can cause a ton of desperation...
Sending you hugs which is the best I can do as an online stranger. I hope you managed to feel even if just a tiny bit better... šŸ«‚