• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Castrato

Dec 19, 2020
Even if you managed to get covid, you would have less than a 1% chance of dying. Why would you choose a method of ctb that is 99% likely to fail? Furthermore, if you somehow managed to die from covid it would be a totally unpleasant death with a tube shoved down your lungs. Catching covid is the second worst idea for ctb that I have read here today (the worst idea was the poster who wanted to ctb by drinking coffee in hopes it would somehow lead to liver failure). Sometimes I think half the people posting here are joking.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Even if you managed to get covid, you would have less than a 1% chance of dying. Why would you choose a method of ctb that is 99% likely to fail? Furthermore, if you somehow managed to die from covid it would be a totally unpleasant death with a tube shoved down your lungs. Catching covid is the second worst idea for ctb that I have read here today (the worst idea was the poster who wanted to ctb by drinking coffee in hopes it would somehow lead to liver failure). Sometimes I think half the people posting here are joking.
Dare I ask your method with a user name like Castrato?

Reactions: Bigpink
C

Castrato

Dec 19, 2020
I've tried partial but I can't overcome the SI. Likely will try to OD on F, which pains me as I'm a teetotaler.