Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Still not really sure why this is in the Suicide part of the forum. But yeah, whatever

Reactions: TMC, fat feet and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's not necessary to do these lockdowns and it will harm a lot of people :aw: I don't like to say the truth about what is going on because it is so heavy and frightening. AEFD6B89 38B8 4647 BA6C 444CA60C1DC4

• Love
Reactions: fat feet and Mm80
dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Altho I don't hate my job most of the time, my god I need another lockdown. I still had low moments but it was amazing being able to do whatever I wanted for 2 months. I may be a bit biased because of that, but my city needs it too because we have more cases now than we did the day we shut down. (but my country also gave citizens 2k a month, so I wasn't at risk of becoming homeless like others here)

I've always known the ridiculous amount of stupidity/selfness some people have, but the pandemic really brought out the worst of it. My province's government doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything besides giving themselves more money and its even more painfully obvious than before.

On the bright side I hate my face a lot, thanks to my hair and oversized mandatory mask only my eyes are visible now

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Meditation guide
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Covid will be here for a very long time and some can't cope with it . We have people whining about wearing a mask. I personally will not have an easy time if and when I get it. My health problems will make it a slow horrible death, torture.

I don't think people are informed about this virus and what it does to lots of people.

So for me, it's one more reason to ctb and avoid what would be a fate worse than death when I get it.
I have a autoimmune disorder. I used to think this was going to be my demise, once I began finding out the real numbers on it and how the media is working to make this bigger than it is. I realized it is a political movement that has attached itself to a virus, that is being used to frighten people into submission.
Come on if you want to whine about how awful it is to wear a mask when it is done to protect everyone else from getting a terrible disease it's hard to take you seriously. It prevents the spread of a pandemic but that's too much of a sacrifice?
Look, I was not whining. I was saying that it increasing my panic attacks. I am still conforming to the stupidity of the push for worldwide UN/China control. But it is a serious mind fuck to my anxiety. Sorry you have no compassion for that, but then again, I have no compassion for your willingness to give your rights away. Not sure why you see this site as a positive, when that is what is actually for.
Why is this thread in 'Suicide'?
Excellent question. Unless it is there to weed out the people that are here to antagonize others. Just a guess?

Last edited:
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
In case you haven't heard the recent news. Our president told Bob Woodward it was very serious and dangerous but he was "downplaying" it. He knows how bad it is so you can stop thinking it's a hoax or whatever and take it seriously. People are dying.

If you want to call wearing a mask and social distancing being "frightened into submission" you are mistaken. The only one who lied to you is the president and Fox and they admitted it recently.
I am not American and have learned better than to trust what the MSM says about Trump. This is far too convoluted for me to keep this going. Have a wonderful evening.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
If you want to call wearing a mask and social distancing being "frightened into submission" you are mistaken. It is well known what is happening to millions of people. Not sure why you don't seem to be aware of it.

I am very aware of what is happening in the world, thank you. I do not share the same truths you do, and still I do not have have a problem conforming to the fear you chose to force upon others. Even when it is very difficult for some of us.
I must have gone to the mean site that I have no had the chance to experience until now. I have only heard about it.
I may be weak and broken but I do not back down for bullies.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
f you don't wear a mask in public you are just an inconsiderate little bitch.
I did not direct that at anyone here. I meant in general that is what I feel.

Last edited:
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I did not direct that at anyone here. I meant in general that is what I feel.

I told you how I felt and you responded to me, so as a thinking person I am going to assume you directed all of those things at me. The deflection is not that enlightened.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I told you how I felt and you responded to me, so as a thinking person I am going to assume you directed all of those things at me. The deflection is not that enlightened.
I'm sorry if you got that wrong impression. Let's call it a day. I have nothing at all against you. Nor did I direct any bullying at you. I apologize for whatever hurtful thing you think I said.

I did say "aw poor kid" which was sarcastic and for that I apologize.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I put it in suicide because I'm wondering if another lock down would lead to a sharp rise in suicides.

Feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place :)

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly the COVID lockdown has eased a lot of my worst suicidal triggers because I don't have to make any shitty commutes in traffic and I don't have to make as many social interactions where I can fuck up.

I do miss hanging out with my friends but they don't seem to mind hanging out with each other which I'm perfectly fine with since I have diabetes and am overweight so I don't want to get it any time soon. I wouldn't want this virus to be the way I die because then I'd probably become some kind of martyr that people would use to further some fake platitudes like "this man's death is because y'all don't wear masks!" Or some bs like that. I also am afraid that if I get it I could survive and have to deal with the long term effects that people are discovering in recovered patients (lung damage, heart damage, even brain damage).

I'm kind of surprised all you people from the UK are still struggling with this too. We in the US like to think we're the only country whose leadership can fuckup their response. I had someone tell me the other day that the US needs to be more like every country in Europe and that it's basically over for them all. :ahhha:

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Perhaps so little control and emotional freedom in life they're either looking for a reason to blow up, or they think the world is trying to control them by asking them to care.

It' true. They take it as control. Hilariously, one of these people organised an illegal party and when nobody turned up, they were furious because how dare they ruin the party by not turning up? Actually believes others are not human and just pawns to be controlled, even at the cost of their lives. They feel entitled to be furious. Control freak never had better example.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Here in Northern Ireland it seems like the original lockdown hasn't ended. We still can't see the GP or the dentist. This is despite having only 20 deaths in my city since March. I'm so sick of it. They are really milking this now. I want the doctors to get back to work and give cancer patients their treatment. It's disgraceful for anybody in this day and age to by dying from missing their treatment! The NHS should be ashamed and I'm not afraid to say that.

• Wow
Reactions: fat feet, Smudgedlines, TheQ22 and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Here in Northern Ireland it seems like the original lockdown hasn't ended. We still can't see the GP or the dentist. This is despite having only 20 deaths in my city since March. I'm so sick of it. They are really milking this now. I want the doctors to get back to work and give cancer patients their treatment. It's disgraceful for anybody in this day and age to by dying from missing their treatment! The NHS should be ashamed and I'm not afraid to say that.
According to a video on youtube (I know, right) by an Irish guy there have been in Ireland something like 1777 deaths "with" covid, and of those 1677 had underlying health problems.

The average age of death was 84, there's only been I think 100 deaths due supposedly specifically to covid, and only 1 (I think) was under 25.

In how long? 6 months+.

It's crazy, still can't see the doctor here in England either. Son is back at school now, I got an email from head teacher that went to all parents about first week back. To paraphrase:

"We're keeping the kids in their year bubbles, and have told them that wearing a mask is "the right thing to do" but I know a lot of teachers, parents and students are concerned that most of them aren't wearing one. We'll talk to them and re-iterate that "it's the right thing to do"."

Son says when they have to change classes etc, the start of the day, etc - everyone is intermingling with everyone else, all years, etc, because it's impossible not to.

So it's pretty inevitable what's going to happen next.

Reactions: fat feet and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
According to a video on youtube (I know, right) by an Irish guy there have been in Ireland something like 1777 deaths "with" covid, and of those 1677 had underlying health problems.

The average age of death was 84, there's only been I think 100 deaths due supposedly specifically to covid, and only 1 (I think) was under 25.

In how long? 6 months+.

It's crazy, still can't see the doctor here in England either. Son is back at school now, I got an email from head teacher that went to all parents about first week back. To paraphrase:

"We're keeping the kids in their year bubbles, and have told them that wearing a mask is "the right thing to do" but I know a lot of teachers, parents and students are concerned that most of them aren't wearing one. We'll talk to them and re-iterate that "it's the right thing to do"."

Son says when they have to change classes etc, the start of the day, etc - everyone is intermingling with everyone else, all years, etc, because it's impossible not to.

So it's pretty inevitable what's going to happen next.
They are really taking advantage of the situation. I know of surgeons that have not worked for several months! At my local hospital they do fuck all but sit on their asses.. When I was there 2 weeks ago the line for A&E was way out the door! There were doctors that were sitting down on their phones! There are ZERO patients there with covid. I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, fat feet, Smudgedlines and 1 other person
S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
@TheQ22 my sons school is the same. Their routine for the school bus is that it now leaves at ten to 8. Dropping them off at the school gates at 8.15. School doesn't open until 8.30 sooooo... then it doesn't start till 9 sooooo.... it's like they arrange staggered times for everything then forget everyone will be in the same place regardless.
its just bizarre.
Testing has gone up so cases have gone up yet I still don't know one direct person who has tested positive and been ill with it and my son worked in Tesco throughout lockdown with no masks!!

Reactions: fat feet and TheQ22
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Seems real to me, and this situation is about what I expected since it is similar to what everyone was saying would happen way at the beginning. I think people's mental health will be tested but with better experience managing lockdown many will cope better than they did at first.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Honestly the COVID lockdown has eased a lot of my worst suicidal triggers because I don't have to make any shitty commutes in traffic and I don't have to make as many social interactions where I can fuck up.

I do miss hanging out with my friends but they don't seem to mind hanging out with each other which I'm perfectly fine with since I have diabetes and am overweight so I don't want to get it any time soon. I wouldn't want this virus to be the way I die because then I'd probably become some kind of martyr that people would use to further some fake platitudes like "this man's death is because y'all don't wear masks!" Or some bs like that. I also am afraid that if I get it I could survive and have to deal with the long term effects that people are discovering in recovered patients (lung damage, heart damage, even brain damage).

I'm kind of surprised all you people from the UK are still struggling with this too. We in the US like to think we're the only country whose leadership can fuckup their response. I had someone tell me the other day that the US needs to be more like every country in Europe and that it's basically over for them all. :ahhha:
Lol, we all need to be like New Zealand. They've handled it pretty well since the beginning with good leadership. We're not doing too great over here in the UK but we're glad we're not in the US :pfff: other European countries have handled it better

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol, we all need to be like New Zealand. They've handled it pretty well since the beginning with good leadership. We're not doing too great over here in the UK but we're glad we're not in the US :pfff: other European countries have handled it better
That's true. Taiwan and Korea have also handled it really well though they had to resort to tracking people through their phones and checking people's houses daily. Sadly, Americans would never agree to this because of privacy issues which I guess is a legitimate concern but still it's kind of sad.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
That's true. Taiwan and Korea have also handled it really well though they had to resort to tracking people through their phones and checking people's houses daily. Sadly, Americans would never agree to this because of privacy issues which I guess is a legitimate concern but still it's kind of sad.
With the tracking app thing, I mean so many people still use apps like Facebook and tik tok that collect our data and didn't FB get into trouble for selling/giving it to other apps?

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
With the tracking app thing, I mean so many people still use apps like Facebook and tik tok that collect our data and didn't FB get into trouble for selling/giving it to other apps?
That's also true but the people of America would probably go nuts if they suddenly were giving that data to the government, even for a good cause. I personally don't mind if they were to do it but it's weird how almost the entire rest of the country would oppose it. Also Google alone could probably do this for the whole world (except China) with all the data they have but I would imagine even the employees would have reservations about this because for some reason privacy is such an issue for everyone.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Are we being given the facts?
Yes and no.
Specific facts, depending on who you listen to. All statistics are open to interpretation depending on how they are measured and as such are often useful in pushing any specific agenda. I used to be paid to do this in the media. I was pretty good at it.
If you disbelieve the government (which you should, they have proven on live TV that they are lying cunts), then you'll have to wait for the uptick in hospital admissions and deaths over the next couple of months into winter. Stats can lie, but walk into an ED and witness the chaos and tragedy...
Will it collapse society?
Yes, possibly.
And if it doesn't, wait for the next interesting disease caused by environmental encroachment due to population density. It's another few years around the corner, regardless of the current virus. And that's just the tip of a fucking huge iceberg, just a symptom of a much larger disease.
Don't believe in environmental crisis?
Then fuck off.
Hahahahahahahaa I point and laugh at your ignorance.
Don't even reply, cuz I prolly won't.
It's happening whether you believe in it or not and in another 10 years you'll not have the luxury of your arrogance.
We are in the sixth major extinction episode and there is buggerall we can do about it now.
Except maybe get drunk, have meaningless sex and laugh at the plutocrats that think they can outdistance it.

Reactions: Smudgedlines, TheQ22 and Deleted member 19654
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
And if it doesn't, wait for the next interesting disease caused by environmental encroachment due to population density. It's another few years around the corner, regardless of the current virus. And that's just the tip of a fucking huge iceberg, just a symptom of a much larger disease.

We are in the sixth major extinction episode and there is buggerall we can do about it now.
Those are 2 really interesting points. I was talking with a guy I respect and he said the same with regards to the first, we're pushing into places we have never been before and are encountering ancient viruses and diseases we have no immunity to at all, and I think he's bang on the money. It probably was a virus taken from bats in a remote cave, taken to the lab, then escaped the lab - no genetic tinkering required.

With regards to the second someone I was talking to yesterday said that animals and etc are apparently dying faster now than at any time in recorded history "and we have no idea why" - not sure about if there's no idea why, I think it's probably just part of Earths big endless cycle.

Maybe we're on the extiction agenda?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Those are 2 really interesting points. I was talking with a guy I respect and he said the same with regards to the first, we're pushing into places we have never been before and are encountering ancient viruses and diseases we have no immunity to at all, and I think he's bang on the money. It probably was a virus taken from bats in a remote cave, taken to the lab, then escaped the lab - no genetic tinkering required.

With regards to the second someone I was talking to yesterday said that animals and etc are apparently dying faster now than at any time in recorded history "and we have no idea why" - not sure about if there's no idea why, I think it's probably just part of Earths big endless cycle.

Maybe we're on the extiction agenda?
Always have been. Sixth time around. It's all part of a natural process.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/749628/

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Always have been. Sixth time around. It's all part of a natural process.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/749628/
Some really great and thought provoking ideas in that thread too.

I think you might be right re technology, it's sped everything up, including hman population growth, and yet the more advanced the technology becomes, the more banal and pointless it's uses.

The idea of us taking a step back and becoming wiser isn't likely since it would mean people would need to make sacrifices like not being able to gawp mindlessly at tik tok all day, and post idiotic and pointless shit on Facebook.

It's amazing that I can remember before mobile phones and smart phones, and today I think society would have a melt down if they suddenly stopped working.

The internet also - a possibility for endless knowledge and sharing of meaningful information, and just look at the state of it. The longer it exists the less useful it becomes.

Very interesting!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Some really great and thought provoking ideas in that thread too.

I think you might be right re technology, it's sped everything up, including hman population growth, and yet the more advanced the technology becomes, the more banal and pointless it's uses.

The idea of us taking a step back and becoming wiser isn't likely since it would mean people would need to make sacrifices like not being able to gawp mindlessly at tik tok all day, and post idiotic and pointless shit on Facebook.

It's amazing that I can remember before mobile phones and smart phones, and today I think society would have a melt down if they suddenly stopped working.

The internet also - a possibility for endless knowledge and sharing of meaningful information, and just look at the state of it. The longer it exists the less useful it becomes.

Very interesting!
I'm guilty as sin, we all are. I remember the days before the internet or mobile phones. I was much happier. But here i sit, on FB and twatter and SS and I can't resist it, because that's how the world works now.
If only we could be the Ba'ku https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Insurrection

Reactions: TheQ22
catalepsy

catalepsy

Student
Sep 4, 2020
I think that authorities anywhere, government, corporate or otherwise, are people like you and me who have, by sheer luck or nepotism, been granted arbitrary privilege. In many cases, they're less equipped to contend with their duties than you or I might be. They take themselves too seriously and think that by virtue of being in authority, they are somehow authoritative. So if they aren't giving us the straight dope on the covid biz, it's probably just because they're idiots and not out of any kind of malice.

I do think the economy - the whole freaking thing from east to west and north to south - is going to go belly up before too long. This experiment in advanced industrial civilization has to collapse eventually so whatever comes next can start rolling along. It's entropy in action. I'm not really looking forward to having to live through it, though. I'm in the states, and it's already a three-ring circus here.

Reactions: TheQ22 and Deleted member 1465