• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

anstonvias009

Mar 8, 2024
Our country we stay in pretty much is not apartment based. And can only lives in flat

as such we are not able to host more than 150kg weight.

In that case what suicide method is at best from scientific point of view. What if its a Liquid form of inert gases nitrogen, lithium, or argon- would it work?

Or some other methods that would work. I am not a fan of sn and other more painful methods. But at least whats known to be more painless ones are more welcome.
I am sure 150kg and or lesser wouldn't be able to use in gas format right? The above is what I really need help on.

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I'm really struggling to understand what you're asking. Can you try to rephrase your question? A translation site might help if English is not your first language.

One point though: lithium isn't a gas (and is unreliable/likely to leave permanent damage in OD). The other gasses you mention are options, but generally you'd get them in a compressed cylinder. Liquid nitrogen is hard to acquire for most people and not easy to handle.

Reactions: 4.I.2.Must.Die
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
150kg would be a massive amount of gas, I think maybe you have calculated something incorrectly. I'd check out the inert gasses megathread.

Most people can CTB with a 30L bottle of helium, nitrogen or argon as far as I recall, but definitely don't go on my maths. Check the thread for the accurate details.

A

anstonvias009

Mar 8, 2024
any idea helium works can it be lesser than 150 kg? I remember its 1000kg - 600kg minimum that a person will die by the inert gas explanation.
other than this, would really want to know what method is best realistically speaking I am not able to really obtained/have n and fentanyl. Unless illegal shipping it and obtained it successfully with someone to dm me.

Apart from all these mentioned
are they any painless methods reliably(scientifically) tested?

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I think you might be confusing kg for liters? 1000kg is just nuts. That's a literal metric ton.