• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
For 5 years I've had an implant in my arm, but for the last 3 years I haven't been able to feel it, I thought oh well you know the nurse will find it, no biggy. Well she couldn't find it either! She told me it will be fine although I've had no X-ray so god knows where it's gone.
After all of those years I never bothered to search more into it, so just now I did a quick google and it turns out the implant can migrate around the body!
One girl found it in her arteries after an X-ray and another girl had it in her chest cavity, I think another said in her lung!!
so I'm wondering, could this be fatal, definitely sounds it. I know it's been 5 years but who knows, maybe a few more years is needed to really get that thing moving somewhere fatal, I'm sort of excited to find out. I know that sounds awful but maybe I invested into a cheap, easy way to go :l

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn! That sounds scary!
Hope things go smoothly and you don't suffer.

I really wish I could help you somehow.

Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk.

Hugs and love

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Damn! That sounds scary!
Hope things go smoothly and you don't suffer.

I really wish I could help you somehow.

Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk.

Hugs and love

Matt
Thank you >^^>
I will let people know I'm calling them tomorrow, really interested to see where it's gone. It may be in the same place but sunk under lol I dunno. We'll see.
hugs and love to you
<3
Anime is my contraceptive :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: keep us posted when you hear form the docs.
well that sounds much safer and a lot nicer ^-^ I was always interested in watching anime but never have. I get overwhelmed with how many things I want to watch! play too much Xbox/pc then always fall asleep when I put something on.
Thank you if it gets interesting I'll let you know lol

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I have the essure coils in. I'm waiting for those to break and cause internal bleeding. Which is highly likely