• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
So apparently we're another comfyposter down: @hʚll Who's next? Graves are comfy.

We don't have to worry
Life goes where it does
Faster than a bullet
From an empty gun

Turn yourself over
Loose change we could spend
Grinding down diamonds
Round, round, round the bend

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
This (super) short story by Thomas Ligotti always seemed incredibly comfy to me.

One May Be Dreaming

Beyond the windows a dense fog spreads across the graveyard, and a few lights beam within hazy depths, glowing like old lamps along an empty street. Night is softly beginning.

Within the window are narrow bars, both vertical and horizontal, which divide it into several smaller windows. The intersections of these bars form crosses. Not far beyond the windowpanes, there are other crosses jutting out of the earth-hugging fog in the graveyard. To all appearances, it is a burial-ground in the clouds that I contemplate through the window.

Upon the window ledge is an old pipe that seems to have been mine in another life. The pipe's dark bowl must have brightened to a reddish-gold as I smoked and gazed beyond the window at the graveyard. When the tobacco had burned to the bottom, perhaps I gently knocked the pipe against the inside wall of the fireplace, showering the logs and stones with warm ashes. The fireplace is framed within the wall perpendicular to the window. Across the room are a large desk and a high-backed chair. The lamp positioned in the far right corner of the desk serves as illumination for the entire room, a modest supplement to those pale beacons beyond the window. Some old books, pens, and writing paper are spread across the top of the desk. In the dim depths of the room, against the fourth wall, is a towering clock that ticks quietly.

These, then, are the main features of the room in which I find myself: window, fireplace, desk, and clock. There is no door.

I never dreamed that dying in one's sleep would encompass dreaming itself. I often dreamed of this room and now, near the point of death, have become its prisoner. And here my bloodless form is held while my other body somewhere lies still and without hope. There can be no doubt that my present state is without reality. If nothing else, I know what it is like to dream. And although a universe of strange sensation is inspired by those lights beyond the window, by the fog and the graveyard, they are no more real than I am. I know there is nothing beyond those lights and that the obscured ground outside could never sustain my steps. Should I venture there I would fall straight into an absolute darkness, rather than approaching it by the degrees of my dying dreams.

For other dreams came before this one—dreams in which I saw lights more brilliant, a fog even more dense, and gravestones with names I could almost read from the distance of this room. But everything is dimming, dissolving, and growing dark. The next dream will be darker still, everything a little more confused, my thoughts… wandering. And objects that are now part of the scene may soon be missing: perhaps even my pipe—if it was ever mine—will be gone forever.

Those lights flickering in the fog seem the very face of infinity, the spare features of an empty mask. The clock begins to sound within the room and for a moment the silent void has found an echoing voice. Everything is dimming, dissolving… the next dream will be darker still. And when I awake the room will be darker, dissipating like a fog around me, a black fog in which everything will drown and all my thoughts will be gone forever.

But for the moment I am safe in my dream, this dream. Beyond the window a dense fog spreads across the graveyard, and a few lights beam within hazy depths, glowing like old lamps along an empty street. Night is softly beginning.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I wish I could see snow.
I have lived in a very hot weather city for all my life.

Since my days are almost over, I doubt I will ever get to see it.

Anime Winter Snow Scenery Animated Wallpaper GIF

Snow alone

Also, I this remix from Cammy Stage in Street Fighter brings me memories.
London Drizzle. I wish I could visit London

For some reason I can't select attach media.

Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I wish I could see snow.
I have lived in a very hot weather city for all my life.

Since my days are almost over, I doubt I will ever get to see it.
That's sad to hear, snow can be comfy but it can also be a pain in the rear. If you live in a poor town they will dump all the snow onto the sidewalks. Last year there were times I'd be walking 5 feet in the air only to fall through at points soaking my socks and shoes xd. It's wonderful though when you don't have to go out in it.

Attachments

• A7CDE765-5410-4A82-A6DE-F1D3123019FA.jpeg
    A7CDE765-5410-4A82-A6DE-F1D3123019FA.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 89D68F7A-7DFD-46DF-8F7B-DD99470CF946.jpeg
    89D68F7A-7DFD-46DF-8F7B-DD99470CF946.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • F270174E-7D6F-41ED-81B7-B52A5F59A425.jpeg
    F270174E-7D6F-41ED-81B7-B52A5F59A425.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
  • C7B8A37D-5C62-4FA3-9303-128B2560E132.jpeg
    C7B8A37D-5C62-4FA3-9303-128B2560E132.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 996EFFD3-5014-4AFB-98B6-994E86DC1D89.jpeg
    996EFFD3-5014-4AFB-98B6-994E86DC1D89.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 3
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

A video of an L0 Series locomotive. It uses maglev technology to propel itself. I think that the humming and rumbling of the vehicle as it gains speed can be relaxing; similar to the space station ambient video that I posted previously.

This is video footage taken from the game: Star Wars: The Old Republic. It is from Kaas City which is the capital of Vitiate-era Sith Empire.

There are 2 types of comfiness in this game environment. The first is the visual type - the player is inside their home, dry and relaxed, looking out at the cold wet cityscape. The second is the light sound of rain showering the windows; this noise can be useful to have in the background if you are doing tasks on your computer.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Tell me, why can't it be true?
Tell me, why can't it be true?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Somedays when its cold, I put my blanket in the dryer until its nicely heated. It feels really nice & comfy.

Dogs Pets GIF

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Somedays when its cold, I put my blanket in the dryer until its nicely heated. It feels really nice & comfy.

Dogs Pets GIF
That's the best, especially if it's one of those puffy ones that catch the air so when you get into it and fluff it a few times it expands it's size. Maybe it's just the novelty but it's wondrous.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Watering my plants is always comfy

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia4.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FS2a3xYDeV5jdC%2F200.gif&hash=7fa5bfd790e5d9834f1be5581c8c3a56