• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It can't rain all the time, the sun will come one day,

• Love
Reactions: Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
@ConstantPain If it's snowing right now for you, I'm so jelly, I'd trade this 80 degree heat and sun for cool wind, early nights, and comfy snow.

Attachments

• 40E08AD6-C375-4164-8104-953C2D3AA480.jpeg
    40E08AD6-C375-4164-8104-953C2D3AA480.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
@ConstantPain If it's snowing right now for you, I'm so jelly, I'd trade this 80 degree heat and sun for cool wind, early nights, and comfy snow.
I wish! What I described was from a prior home 😥
I live in the south now and have a "feels like" temp around 105. I miss my old home terribly!

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'm not a follower of the show, but I am a enthusiast of comfy pics, (mainly room arrangements), I recently found these on deviant art which was a pleasant surprise. It's getting harder and harder to find quality pictures on that site these days.

Attachments

• Applejack.jpg
    Applejack.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Twilight Sparkle.jpg
    Twilight Sparkle.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
What makes you comfy?

Share comfy things. Pictures, music, videos, poems, or just tips and tricks for making yourself comfy. My contribution to start with:

Customisable ambient sounds:

Some comfy pixel animations:

View attachment 61071View attachment 61080View attachment 61076View attachment 61074View attachment 61073View attachment 61075View attachment 61078
What makes me comfy is to be around the person I love but he don't want to be around me anymore so I'm now stuck in a loop of constant anxiety and inability to sleep properly. So uncomfortable all the time and it sucks. Nobody else make me feel that way, safe and comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
As of late I have been watching many, various ambient traveling videos on YouTube. The main category of traveling video that is interesting to me currently are air travel videos that feature a full flight.

This first video is the one which I am watching right now, or rather I am listening to it... mostly. Why? Because to me these type of videos can be very relaxing. My favorite part of this video starts around the time: 52:00; this is just as the aircraft reaches its cruising altitude. I am not sure the correct word to use, but perhaps it is the smooth "whirring", yes the whirring, of the engines that really helped to calm me for the previous hour or so. Not too long after this cutlery can be heard moving in the background, and it provides a nice addition to the relaxing ambience while not being negatively distracting. In short: this video is... comfy!

This video is from a channel dedicated to car driving. Most if not all of the videos include "ASMR" in the title, and while I do not get the same experience as other, more "traditional" ASMR videos they are still relaxing. This video in particular stands out to me, because most of the journey is through tunnels, and this adds (or changes) the rumbling of the car wheels as the vehicle moves... perhaps this is to do with reverberation? I am unsure. Anyhow this all reminds me of the many long car or coach journeys that I went on when I was younger; I would lean my head against the interior and fall asleep. Again: another video which is... comfy!

Reactions: loopdaloop
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This is just another video that I discovered. I do not have much to say about this video other than something generic such as... it is very relaxing!