• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What makes you comfy?

Share comfy things. Pictures, music, videos, poems, or just tips and tricks for making yourself comfy. My contribution to start with:

Customisable ambient sounds:

Some comfy pixel animations:

1522322051835 Ezgif 4 667385c737ce 1433287779947 1478514026011 1486575155647 1475458018565 1486575294157

Last edited:
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Comfort for me is my soffa, some pilliows, a big, soft blanket and a cup of coffee. If there's a good movie on tv, then I could even go so far as to say I'm a little happy.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Many things make me comfy, such as reading, watching animea and tv shows, learning languages and working out but there is something which I love: my PC. I could spend all day long in front of it and even though this is not my setup, I'm planning to have something like this sooner or later so as to be super duper comfy lol.

Pc set 2 42a9

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Many things make me comfy, such as reading, watching animea and tv shows, learning languages and working out but there is something which I love: my PC. I could spend all day long in front of it and even though this is not my setup, I'm planning to have something like this sooner or later so as to be super duper comfy lol.

View attachment 61084
Are the three monitors to play xbox, playstation and PC at once? :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Are the three monitors to play xbox, playstation and PC at once? :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

haha they could be but..
I'm planning to be a streamer (used to be a youtuber) so I'll need one monitor for the chat, another one for the game I'm playing and another one to do another stuff such as watching youtube or playing some music, browsing on the web, etc.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Lying around in my bed is very comfy.
Lately I use a sleeping bag instead of a blanket...the blanket never fully kept me warm and I actually really like the smaller space.
B23685A5 5DFC 423E 9662 08FCDC74660E
This is how I feel like...like a worm but in a good way. :D

Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
6d077d1161673022e9eb92f98ff5b3ae.gif
FE57A42F68B59A4ECB8E96B3742BFB29D7C5DB02
thumb-1920-757075.jpg

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Bedroom pictures, specifically 2d pictures with people in them. Theyre pretty neat inspiration for things I like to try doing with my bedroom to see what sticks. Obviously not everythings feasible, but this is a pretty huge passtime for me.

edit I slapped this on the charger so I can actually add a few more, I adore comfy threads wherever they appear.

Attachments

• browsing.jpg
    browsing.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 12
  • skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 12
  • rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 am.jpg
    12 am.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 11
  • couch.png
    couch.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 10
  • afternoon.jpg
    afternoon.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ten ninty.jpg
    ten ninty.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Comfy OC from my walk today. The vigorlessness of the trees in the second pic is distressing, seeing weak trees is bothersome. Thankfully the trees in pic 1 look strong.
To me, the trees without leaves is awfully symbolic, the time of death before the rebirth. Its one of my favorite things to see before summer hits. Kinda funny how people look at things.

Attachments

• wunnerful.png
    wunnerful.png
    548 KB · Views: 14
  • turkey day.jpg
    turkey day.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 13
  • reading at night.jpg
    reading at night.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 12
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Listening to the relaxing instrumental tracks from the SH series used to make me feel pretty comfy. As it stands, I haven't felt comfy once in at least 5 years, outside of very rare occurrences that just seem to happen for no reason and then vanish as quickly as they arrived. Sadly, I can only post things that used to make me feel comfy. Hopefully they might still make someone else out there feel unburdened from themselves for a time. No such luck for me.

I could spam at least a hundred more, but I guess I'll stop there.

Susumu Hirasawa is also very relaxing.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Listening to the relaxing instrumental tracks from the SH series used to make me feel pretty comfy. As it stands, I haven't felt comfy once in at least 5 years, outside of very rare occurrences that just seem to happen for no reason and then vanish as quickly as they arrived. Sadly, I can only post things that used to make me feel comfy. Hopefully they might still make someone else out there feel unburdened from themselves for a time. No such luck for me.

I could spam at least a hundred more, but I guess I'll stop there.

Susumu Hirasawa
I agree here too, music is very comfy, and also susumus stuff is extremely comfy, one of my favorites being king.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I agree here too, music is very comfy, and also susumus stuff is extremely comfy, one of my favorites being king.

Yeah, that's a good one. It's hard to pick a favorite from his work. Everything is just so good. I wish I wasn't so dead on the inside, since at this stage I basically can't feel anything anymore except constant emotional tension and various other forms of pain.

Random other stuff that came to mind just now.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018

I'd rather link the places near waterfall, but couldn't find any. I like magic shrooms and gem deposits... And centurions. And blind elves.
There is also a mod called Skyrim Sewers, which introduces some very beautiful places.

@Imaginos Right... UT had some awesome sights and soundtracks, though I only played 2k4. The maps are so beautifully made... I remember Serenity, Glacier, the expanded version of Faces, the one with levitating rusty platforms and rain.

Reactions: Imaginos
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
@Imaginos

I'd say this is probably my favorite track from Deus Ex. Again, it's hard to pick just one because the whole thing is so good.

Alexander Brandon is a great composer in general. His unreleased tracks are just as great. I wish he still made music like this.

Right... UT had some awesome sights and soundtracks, though I only played 2k4.

Agreed. I never played much UT either, but the soundtracks are amazing.

Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021

I'd say this is probably my favorite track from Deus Ex. Again, it's hard to pick just one because the whole thing is so good.

Alexander Brandon is a great composer in general. His unreleased tracks are just as great. I wish he still made music like this.

Agreed. I never played much UT either, but the soundtracks are amazing.