• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Post any cute pics/gifs/videos of animals that cheer you up or make you smile. Keep it wholesome please.

Starting off with a red panda because I love these things.
Happy San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

vak

vak

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Feb 13, 2024
I don't see any hedgehogs in socks, the best inventions since slice bread βš οΈβš οΈβš οΈβš οΈπŸ˜‡

vak

vak

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Feb 13, 2024
i fucking LOVE jumping spiders, they look like puppies and wear water droplets as hats!!!
They have excellent vision as well, they would probably recognize you if you were kind to them 😊 Cute!

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Post any cute pics/gifs/videos of animals that cheer you up or make you smile. Keep it wholesome please.

Starting off with a red panda because I love these things.
Happy San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
They are usually solitary or in pairs (rarely). They remind me of a mix between a panda, possum, tiger (feet) and badger.

Cockatoos are amazing birds. They are so goofy and are the most affectionate out of all bird species. They tend to mumble a lot rather than pronounce exact words/sounds. Basically it's a 5-6 year old human but for 80+ years.
OH MY GOD I WANT ONE, IT'S SO PRECIOUS
Please be careful with these types of dogs with very short nasal lengths. They usually can't breathe very well and struggle to live well based on this. There is the exception but majority this is the case.
These guys are the best.

Last edited: