• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
It's been so long though I've forgotten what I've posted.

Attachments

• skyking.mp4
    5.8 MB
  • veranda.jpg
    veranda.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • roommm.jpg
    roommm.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 5
  • room share.jpg
    room share.jpg
    984.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: MYStERY_Man
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
No pictures, but, my full costume Eeyore jammies. Wearing them makes me feel safe and snug.

Reactions: Makko and domedune
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
This here is glorious, while the whole thing is great there are plenty of gems. Skip here to 27:30 for example to watch this man accuse Garfield of being a mark of the demons of hell.

Attachments

• two to tangle.png
    two to tangle.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
"SOCRATES: That any kind of mixture that does not in some way or other possess measure of the nature of proportion will necessarily corrupt its ingredients and most of all itself. For there would be no blending in such a case at all but really an unconnected medley, the ruin of whatever happens to be contained in it.

PROTARCHUS: Very true.

SOCRATES: But now we notice that the force of the good has taken up refuge in an alliance with the nature of the beautiful. For measure and proportion manifest themselves in all areas of beauty and virtue.

PROTARCHUS: Undeniably.

SOCRATES: But we said that truth is also inclined along with them in our mixture?

PROTARCHUS: Indeed.

SOCRATES: Well, then, if we cannot capture the good in one form, we will have to take hold of it in a conjunction of three: beauty, proportion and truth. Let us affirm that these should by right be treated as a unity and be held responsible for what is in the mixture, for goodness is what makes the mixture good in itself."

--Plato, Philebus

FB IMG 1621378155262 FB IMG 1621378159745 FB IMG 1621378197423 FB IMG 1621378207450 FB IMG 1621378168471 FB IMG 1621378177333 FB IMG 1621378185822
FB IMG 1621378181184

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Hemnet is comfy. https://www.hemnet.se/bostader?

Just look at this, for about $ 60 000:

More pictures:

It's an off-grid and off-shore property where you can only get if you have a boat and know where you're going. For a laughable price (granted it'll cost a bit to convert the property to a permanent residence). If I ever live to retire I'll probably buy something like this. Maybe here or maybe in Norway. It's far north so on the long winters I can skate on the frozen sea, and at night sit by the window wrapped in a blanket and drink hot chocolate while watching the blizzard.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I love this, usually fanart is pretty bad, and its hard to find quality but it's a pretty good piece. The transition from innocent girl into one of my favorite characters based on conviction and resolution is quite a treat.

Attachments

• Edelgarde.jpg
    Edelgarde.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
New Cryo Chamber playlist The Wanderer's Dream:

Just reading the title and looking at the picture improved my mood already

Reactions: Lmd and Panna
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020

Reactions: Makko
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Crunchy peanut butter on fresh, thick hot buttered toast.

Reactions: Makko
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Certain ambient sounds or soundscapes can be relaxing for me...

This video is based off a recording from the International Space Station that was cut, cleaned and edited, so there are no voices and just a loop of the onboard machinery.

More of my favourite videos to come, if you would like?

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020

I don't like ships, the beach, cruises... but I wouldn't mind to be in one to experience something like this. Looks amazing and exciting.

Reactions: Makko and Panna
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Tom Jobim wrote some of the most soothing music imaginable; it always calms me down.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

I don't like ships, the beach, cruises... but I wouldn't mind to be in one to experience something like this. Looks amazing and exciting.

That's my new ASMR

Reactions: Lmd