• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Browsing IKEA is comfy.

Currently looking at lighting:

Choose your country here:

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Karlsson on the Roof is comfy. One of the books I've read when learning the language. I was so jealous of Karlsson who had a propeller on his back. He could fly anywhere he wanted and cause all sorts of mischief

Karlsson p taket

He also lives in a tiny house on the roof:

5e6aa99ad9c9d57afa11c1a5c087dc8f

Last edited:
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I personally love when it's night and it's dark out and my family is asleep and I'm sitting on my bed in my blanket doing whatever the hell I want, 1000% bonus if it's raining. fucking love that stuff.
probably my favourite activities for winding down are writing my diary, writing a poem, coding, learning to code, playing minecraft, or calling with a discord friend.

shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Karlsson on the Roof is comfy. One of the books I've read when learning the language. I was so jealous of Karlsson who had a propeller on his back. He could fly anywhere he wanted and cause all sorts of mischief

View attachment 68249
The real-life movie adaptation was nightmare fuel though. I'll never be able to get the half bald Karlsson out of my mind.
C2116fac d439 44a4 8ad8 bc4dc23c9ae6 backdrop verdens bedste karlsson

Reactions: Sensei and Makko
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020

View attachment 68249

He also lives in a tiny house on the roof:

View attachment 68250
I used to love to play point and click adventure games. The last picture reminded me of Deponia, maybe the last true game of its genre.

Deponia was once inhabited with a large number of people, but the majority moved out to a utopian-style floating city called Elysium, turning Deponia into a dumping ground for their junk. In the very first episode of the game the protagonist tries to shoot himself out to Elysium with an improvised contraption, a capsule attached to a rocket. Of course the plan backfired, as he forgot to put the screws in the capsule.

Eventually he gets to Elysium, not because he still wants to escape, but because he tries to save his planet which the good people of Elysium are now trying to blow up.
Deponia gross 1004 Deponia Review 1200x900 2119237 gsm 169 videoreview deponia 320 1352695740 695740 000001 album normal
I miss these old style games. They were well thought out, funny and relaxing. Now everything is so rushed.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I used to love to play point and click adventure games. The last picture reminded me of Deponia, maybe the last true game of its genre.

Deponia was once inhabited with a large number of people, but the majority moved out to a utopian-style floating city called Elysium, turning Deponia into a dumping ground for their junk. In the very first episode of the game the protagonist tries to shoot himself out to Elysium with an improvised contraption, a capsule attached to a rocket. Of course the plan backfired, as he forgot to put the screws in the capsule.

Eventually he gets to Elysium, not because he still wants to escape, but because he tries to save his planet which the good people of Elysium are now trying to blow up.
View attachment 68265View attachment 68266View attachment 68267View attachment 68268
I miss these old style games. They were well thought out, funny and relaxing. Now everything is so rushed.

I recommend Edna & Harvey. It's about a girl who is trying to escape a nuthouse (highly relatable). You get to make friends with other crazies and uncover your terrible past together with your talking plush bunny. One thing I like about this game is the unusually destructible environment for a point and click game. You can really vandalise the place if you put your mind to it.

Edna gamedetail haupbild

• Love
Reactions: Lmd
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Pulling a man close to you & playing unbearably sad Aimee Mann songs that remind you how irreparably damaged both of you are is kinda comfy

'Cause I can tell
You know what it's like
The long farewell
Of the hunger strike
But can you save me?
Come on and save me
If you could save me
From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect they could never love anyone
Except the freaks who suspect they could never love anyone...

Reactions: Lmd and Makko
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I recommend Edna & Harvey. It's about a girl who is trying to escape a nuthouse (highly relatable). You get to make friends with other crazies and uncover your terrible past together with your talking plush bunny. One thing I like about this game is the unusually destructible environment for a point and click game. You can really vandalise the place if you put your mind to it.

View attachment 68269
I wish my PC didn't broke. This trip down memory lane makes me wanna replay the oldies, Monkey Island in particular. Oh, and Sanitarium, which is the opposite of funny, but one of my favorites (and highly relatable).

Fortunately I have a PS4, and Edna and Harvey is available. I knew about the game before, but didn't know if it was any good.
***​
So yeah...
20210515 171731
My afternoon got suddenly planned out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I wish my PC didn't broke. This trip down memory lane makes me wanna replay the oldies, Monkey Island in particular. Oh, and Sanitarium, which is the opposite of funny, but one of my favorites (and highly relatable).

Fortunately I have a PS4, and Edna and Harvey are available. I knew about the game before, but didn't know if it was any good.
***​
So yeah...
My afternoon got suddenly planned out.

Have fun. There are several endings. You can guess which one is my favorite.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Harvey just tempomorphed me 10 years into the past to make me remember how to pick screws without a tool. It seems every first chapter in a Daedalic game has something to do with screws...

So far so good.
There are several endings. You can guess which one is my favorite.
I will take that as the final puzzle of the game.

Reactions: Makko