• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

xxxm

Jul 7, 2023
While reading the posts here on the SN method, I'm sure I will need some sort of comfort outside of the method. I have never used benzos or opioids before but I do have access to these drugs if I need to. I don't want to be aware I'm dying. I want to drift off to sleep with some nice music and never wake up. Most suicidal people want this I'd imagine.

I plan to use xanax to calm myself, aid in the CNS depression. A very high dose of ketamine, a "k-hole", should put me into a very zoned out state. Some people describe it like death. IMMEDIATELY after the ketamine dose I will need to take the 500mg heroin. From how I understand these drugs I should be relaxed, unaware and euphoric. I know drug overdoses tend to fail, but the amounts I plan on taking sound very fatal. Has anyone tried very high dose overdoses and lived? Any advice please. This has to work.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sounds like the kind of thing you read in celebrity suicides.

My only concern would be getting so high that you wouldn't want to CTB.

That combo sounds like one hell of a buzz, I'm not sure how fatal it is. Half a gram of H would kill a horse but getting that into the blood would be several syringes full, you'd be out of it after the first.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I will need to take the 500mg heroin
100% pure heroin?

Threads with info about drug ODs

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Why making it complicated and risky? Nobody is able to tell you how the combination of these substances will work in your body. So it is Russian Roulette you wanna play. I'd chose a safer way.

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
While reading the posts here on the SN method, I'm sure I will need some sort of comfort outside of the method. I have never used benzos or opioids before but I do have access to these drugs if I need to. I don't want to be aware I'm dying. I want to drift off to sleep with some nice music and never wake up. Most suicidal people want this I'd imagine.

I plan to use xanax to calm myself, aid in the CNS depression. A very high dose of ketamine, a "k-hole", should put me into a very zoned out state. Some people describe it like death. IMMEDIATELY after the ketamine dose I will need to take the 500mg heroin. From how I understand these drugs I should be relaxed, unaware and euphoric. I know drug overdoses tend to fail, but the amounts I plan on taking sound very fatal. Has anyone tried very high dose overdoses and lived? Any advice please. This has to work.
May I ask where you get your ketamine? DN?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Maybe put a bag over your head too - someone else gave the tip of a band around the neck that you hold open - when you pass out it will drop and that will help you end things. The bag can be a little big so you will have time to really go into the hole before it works if the heroin itself doesn't work.

However you could be revived from this with whatever the heroin remedy is so make sure no-one will find you for a while.

It is only the heroin that will work in this, so maybe the ketamine is overkill. Do you take ketamine already? Do you like it? Do you take heroin already?