• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
8mg was my max dose. for this 5 weeks I felt like god, when i decided to stop benzos (because I HAVE to) i wanted it to be done.

day 4 cold turkey. clonazepam is long lasting benzo so I expect a seizure on day 7 or 8 . can't even seek medical help because I live in 3rd world and they will lock me in prison

you really should never fyck with benzos. withdrawals are HELL.

• Hugs
Reactions: its impossible
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I wish you good luck, Im also tampering with mine, I know how hard it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: no 4mat
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
I wish you good luck, Im also tampering with mine, I know how hard it is.
i wish you good luck too!
I'll update you, day 7 so far, all good, day 4 was the hardest.

withdrawalz i have everyday:
- stuttering when talking to people
- uncomfortable sleep + nightmares (legit) + I have 2 sleep early to make less chance of seizures 2 happen
- forgetting stuff : the most brutal one TBH, can't even describe it... I wake up, look at window, see a view like for the 1st time in my life... I forgot all the feelings too I must remember them too, it is very shit... it feels like I'm new born baby.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
8 mg is something I'll have to try sometime. (I have the stockpile of clonazepam necessary to try this since I don't usually take it, but have an ongoing prescription for two mg clonazepam daily.)

Felt like god you said? Hell, I'm on a suicide support website, so what would I have to lose?

Growing up on quick release amphetamines, withdrawal was a daily way of life for me, so perhaps that's why I do not have an addictive response to any pharmaceuticals. But feeling good for a fleeting moment before I CTB might actually forestall my choosing to end it.

A former accountant friend of mine became a junkie who wanted to know if I'd be willing to let her have my massive stash of unused quick release Ritalin, Dexdrine and Adderall. (I was alternating 150 daily mg of each.) Of course I wouldn't consider it because of the cardiac risk profile, but later she was busted for possession of opiate drugs. Less than four months later as the ward of a different state, she was dead.

Drug withdrawals are often fatal. In her mug shot, my former friend looked like she'd aged 30 years and was on the brink of death. In fact she was.

Naltrexone is criminally underpromoted and underutilized as an anti addiction pharmaceutical.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
That is terrible. I wish us addicts could just get fucked up and not have all the life ending / family breaking up / disastrous shit happen

F

FoolishDog

Nov 20, 2020
I wish you success. I've never come off benzodiazepines before but I understand that withdrawls are very bad. I've come off of opiates and that wasn't fun. The only thing I can say is that withdrawals are temporary. The longer you wait to come off of them the worse it will be. I wish there was something I could do for you.

clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
forgetting stuff : the most brutal one TBH,
This was my least favorite part of tapering off benzos AND being on them. I hope it keeps getting better for you, it can be really rough but I felt so much better afterwards. (Though getting off of them seemed like the scariest thing possible)

ISeeRed

ISeeRed

Oct 12, 2020
8mg was my max dose. for this 5 weeks I felt like god, when i decided to stop benzos (because I HAVE to) i wanted it to be done.

day 4 cold turkey. clonazepam is long lasting benzo so I expect a seizure on day 7 or 8 . can't even seek medical help because I live in 3rd world and they will lock me in prison

you really should never fyck with benzos. withdrawals are HELL.
I took benzoz for years only withdraw symptoms I had when I would stop would be seizures

• Aww..
Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
I abused on xanax, the withdrawal was a really nightmare, but you will feel always more and more better with time passing, hold on, after you will free.