• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

uglyzuko

May 7, 2018
I was supposed to CTB today (well 10/8/18... its 12 am where im at rn) but I got cold feet. All my determination drained out of me, like a deflated balloon. And now I'm even more depressed because I was looking forward to CTB, I was excited and was pretty much ready to leave and attempt, but I just got so unmotivated. Maybe seduced by whispers of hope? I don't know. Has anyone experienced this? I've been suicidal for years and I've attempted once, so I know it's not me wanting to live or whatever.

willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
im more scared of what my boyfriend will see. He doesnt know im suicidal and works out of town 5 days a week. we have 3 dogs so I have to do it the day before he comes home to be sure they are fed and have water. even tho I plan to put a note on the door telling him what I have done and not to come in and that its to late I still feel like he will think I am able to be saved. I dont want him to see me hanging there. Ill probably be gone for around 12-24 hours and it just seems horrifying espicially because he has no idea its coming. also want to do partial hanging because I have looked at pictures from both and partial seems to look better when dead. im scared Ill do it wrong and not die and end up a potato.... so yea def can relate to the cold feet thing..

S

samsays89

Student
Oct 4, 2018
Same here. I overdrafted my bank account to get rope and alcohol only to pass out on the floor at 4 AM after hours and hours of trying to find out how to painlessly hang myself. There's a strong survival instinct. You aren't alone. Personally I need to find a different method. If it doesn't get here soon I'll have to hang around for holidays with extended family.

willowtrees0

willowtrees0

willowtrees
Oct 5, 2018
honestly the research is exhausting. Like 50% say partial hanging is painless completely effective if not found and the other 50% say it hurts really bad and you have a high chance of living and getting brain damage. very frustrating.

Reactions: lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
honestly the research is exhausting. Like 50% say partial hanging is painless completely effective if not found and the other 50% say it hurts really bad and you have a high chance of living and getting brain damage. very frustrating.
Remember its all about getting the carotid artery, try placing something round your neck where the carotid is. A couple of socks on each like.
Sorry to hear you couldn't go through with it. Its a daunting prospect. Good luck.

Reactions: lv-gras