• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Why you?

Why you?

All The Bright Places
Nov 22, 2019
Hey, do any of you guys play Call of Duty?? Oh, and is it childish of me to play it??

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
My son has owned every single COD release and is now on the new one which I do believe has just been released. He is in his forties. I still play ESO and I am much older. I dont really care if anyone else thinks it childish or not.

Why you?

Why you?

All The Bright Places
Nov 22, 2019
Yeah, COD mobile just came up. It has hot this new zombie mode.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I play Overwatch which is kind of similar and I'm 29. Video games are a good distraction.

Why you?

Why you?

All The Bright Places
Nov 22, 2019
I play Overwatch which is kind of similar and I'm 29. Video games are a good distraction.
IKR!!!!! U just get so engrossed in them. Playing them, reading books and while sleeping are the only times I don't think about dying.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I play things like skyrim and fallout when I can be bothered. Great distraction and I am 51!

• Love
Reactions: noctiva
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've played a lot of CoD growing up but they're just too arcady for me. I prefer milsims like Arma (especially Arma.) I also really like Mount & Blade which I have sunk in a lot of time over the years.

Last edited:
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
been playing COD mobile, seems fun and taking over mobile games right now.