• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Hello,

I am just wondering if any SS members are playing Call of Duty? Season 3 of modern warfare 3 is about to start. I'm playing traditional team deathmatch, zombies and warzone.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Well I've joined the dark side. I made a riot shield class just to troll around for a bit, but it turns out it's shockingly effective in Kill Confirmed. I hang out in close quarter areas with a Trophy System, proximity mines, and smoke grenades to set up traps. If I catch someone off guard I can also quick swap to the pistol and shoot them. When using scorestreaks with Mission Control Comlink, I can easily get all my streaks with just 3 or 4 kills + tags. Then I can let the Cluster Mine and Remote Turret get even more kills, and it's very easy to collect tags with the riot shield up (and smokes if needed). Yes, this setup is incredibly toxic. I am an absolute cancer on the game, but in my defense there are ways to counter the riot shield that people normally don't utilize. Anyway, I can't stop using this because it's a lot of fun and I'm actually winning games at a higher rate than before, which is very hard to do solo. My Activision ID is BobEvans#8205603 if anyone cares to add me / join my party. I don't have a mic though and I have to warn my lobbies are pretty tough to play in usually.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Used to spend hours playing Black Ops 1 and 2 split screen with buddies on PS3 and Xbox Live back in the day, but I stopped playing after Modern Warfare 2019.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Have not played since Ghosts. Extinction was lit

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Why did you guys stop playing?
It was like a middle to high school thing, would party up with friends or my cousin annd brother and play matches all day. Can't be bothered to restart progress annually either with each new installment.
If the og MW3 was still alive I'd play since it peaked for me there

Just grew out of gaming and moved on tbh tbh

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Well I've joined the dark side. I made a riot shield class just to troll around for a bit, but it turns out it's shockingly effective in Kill Confirmed. I hang out in close quarter areas with a Trophy System, proximity mines, and smoke grenades to set up traps. If I catch someone off guard I can also quick swap to the pistol and shoot them. When using scorestreaks with Mission Control Comlink, I can easily get all my streaks with just 3 or 4 kills + tags. Then I can let the Cluster Mine and Remote Turret get even more kills, and it's very easy to collect tags with the riot shield up (and smokes if needed). Yes, this setup is incredibly toxic. I am an absolute cancer on the game, but in my defense there are ways to counter the riot shield that people normally don't utilize. Anyway, I can't stop using this because it's a lot of fun and I'm actually winning games at a higher rate than before, which is very hard to do solo. My Activision ID is BobEvans#8205603 if anyone cares to add me / join my party. I don't have a mic though and I have to warn my lobbies are pretty tough to play in usually.
That playstyle is really cheap especially on Shipment but I can deal with riot shield players by diving, shooting, and smoke grenades.

I don't mind playing with you next season at the end of this month if you want. I've been playing more ranked recently.
It was like a middle to high school thing, would party up with friends or my cousin annd brother and play matches all day. Can't be bothered to restart progress annually either with each new installment.
If the og MW3 was still alive I'd play since it peaked for me there

Just grew out of gaming and moved on tbh tbh
Oh ok, the new MWIII carries over progress from MWII for the first time.

Last edited:
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Why did you guys stop playing?
I haven't stopped playing COD, I've just stopped playing the recent entries. I still play COD4-Black Ops III regularly on Console and PC.
For me, I just have more fun playing the entries made before Warzone came out and I came to realize that when Cold War came out, so I stopped buying the recent games.