• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I just got into it after a 10 year hiatus from COD cuz they brought back all the original MW2 maps. I only play Kill Confirmed cuz it's like a way better version of TDM, and I'm not really into the objective modes, especially since I'm always playing solo. It's a lot harder nowadays with SBMM but I can still do well by using my brain and playing like a bitch pretty much. I usually run UAV > Cluster Mine > Remote Turret but will also mix in Precision Airstrike, Juggernaut Recon, Overwatch Helo, and VTOL Jet depending on the map. I run Assassin's Vest, Marksman Gloves, Covert Sneakers, and Mission Control Comlink on most classes, but I change it up for the small maps where radar doesn't matter that much. Smoke grenades, Claymores/proximity mines, and Deployable Cover (small maps only) are all super underrated.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
Anyone plays here on quick match?
You play zombies?
I just got into it after a 10 year hiatus from COD cuz they brought back all the original MW2 maps. I only play Kill Confirmed cuz it's like a way better version of TDM, and I'm not really into the objective modes, especially since I'm always playing solo. It's a lot harder nowadays with SBMM but I can still do well by using my brain and playing like a bitch pretty much. I usually run UAV > Cluster Mine > Remote Turret but will also mix in Precision Airstrike, Juggernaut Recon, Overwatch Helo, and VTOL Jet depending on the map. I run Assassin's Vest, Marksman Gloves, Covert Sneakers, and Mission Control Comlink on most classes, but I change it up for the small maps where radar doesn't matter that much. Smoke grenades, Claymores/proximity mines, and Deployable Cover (small maps only) are all super underrated.
I'm playing mw3 zombies, team deathmatch and warzone if you want.