• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I just got into it after a 10 year hiatus from COD cuz they brought back all the original MW2 maps. I only play Kill Confirmed cuz it's like a way better version of TDM, and I'm not really into the objective modes, especially since I'm always playing solo. It's a lot harder nowadays with SBMM but I can still do well by using my brain and playing like a bitch pretty much. I usually run UAV > Cluster Mine > Remote Turret but will also mix in Precision Airstrike, Juggernaut Recon, Overwatch Helo, and VTOL Jet depending on the map. I run Assassin's Vest, Marksman Gloves, Covert Sneakers, and Mission Control Comlink on most classes, but I change it up for the small maps where radar doesn't matter that much. Smoke grenades, Claymores/proximity mines, and Deployable Cover (small maps only) are all super underrated.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Anyone plays here on quick match?
You play zombies?
I just got into it after a 10 year hiatus from COD cuz they brought back all the original MW2 maps. I only play Kill Confirmed cuz it's like a way better version of TDM, and I'm not really into the objective modes, especially since I'm always playing solo. It's a lot harder nowadays with SBMM but I can still do well by using my brain and playing like a bitch pretty much. I usually run UAV > Cluster Mine > Remote Turret but will also mix in Precision Airstrike, Juggernaut Recon, Overwatch Helo, and VTOL Jet depending on the map. I run Assassin's Vest, Marksman Gloves, Covert Sneakers, and Mission Control Comlink on most classes, but I change it up for the small maps where radar doesn't matter that much. Smoke grenades, Claymores/proximity mines, and Deployable Cover (small maps only) are all super underrated.
I'm playing mw3 zombies, team deathmatch and warzone if you want.