• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
I'm 19 and he's 12. I'm gonna visit the city i was born tomorrow and take him with me. We are going to the mall, play at the arcade, eat snacks, watch a movie and visit a park. This will be the last time we will ever do something together, so i want him to have nice memories with me, this is my goodbye to my little guy.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm 19 and he's 12. I'm gonna visit the city i was born tomorrow and take him with me. We are going to the mall, play at the arcade, eat snacks, watch a movie and visit a park. This will be the last time we will ever do something together, so i want him to have nice memories with me, this is my goodbye to my little guy.
Awwww that's touching.. I hope you have a wonderful time together and I'm sure he'll have plenty of good memories with you. Wishing you all the best

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I hope you both have a wonderful day. I really wish it didn't have to be this way, it's so sad seeing brothers broken apart by suicide...
I will be thinking of you, please have a wonderful day. Your brother will never forget you

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish that you guys will be able to have the time of your lives being able to live/enjoy things together like it really is the finale and may your final moments be eternally full of memorable blissful peace OP!๐Ÿฉท

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
(Probably Late) You did the right thing to provide him with his happiest moments with you before finding your peace. I just hope he won't be too distraught, and that he'll have a much better life ahead.