• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Just realised that cocaine is excelent to overcome SI (in my case it has better short term effects than any Benzo).

Following PPH, apparently N has no bad interaction with most of drugs. Nonetheless, has anyone here heard of any info regarding bad interaction between cocaine and N? If i use with extreme caution and moderarion (1 or 2 max snort, 20 min prior to drinking N) could it be used to overcome SI before i drink N?

Thanks
Dear friend @Soon i will be gone
Whats your opinion on this? You see any risk?

Last edited:
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
Just realised that cocaine is excelent to overcome SI (in my case it has better short term effects than any Benzo).

Following PPH, apparently N has no bad interaction with most of drugs. Nonetheless, has anyone here heard of any info regarding bad interaction between cocaine and N? If i use with extreme caution and moderarion (1 or 2 max snort, 20 min prior to drinking N) could it be used to overcome SI before i drink N?

Thanks
Dear friend @Soon i will be gone
Whats your opinion on this? You see any risk?
Cocaine is a stimulant, while nembutal is a central nervous system depressant. In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to mix the two, as nembutal aims to kill you by depressing the central nervous system so much that you even stop breathing, so a stimulant could disrupt this process (that's just my opinion)

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Cocaine is a stimulant, while nembutal is a central nervous system depressant. In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to mix the two, as nembutal aims to kill you by depressing the central nervous system so much that you even stop breathing, so a stimulant could disrupt this process (that's just my opinion)
Thank you. In this case the objective of cocaine is not to help potentiate the N effect. The cocaine here is used only to relieve tension and help overcome SI.
But i understand your point in terms of conflicting effect.

Ps: it will be just 1 snort of cocaine 20 min prior of drinking N. And ill drink 200 ML veterinary N which contains 13g of Pentobarbital (PPH recommends above 10g)

Upvote 0