• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
What sort of things should I deal with in prep for ctb, given the high probability of failure?
I dont want to destroy my phone because then I'd need a new phone. For example.
Not that I want to fail, I just want to take in account a (statistically) likely result. My method is hanging btw.
For now I've been trying to tidy up my house, and wrote a note in lieu of a will given how lawyers dont write wills when you're suicidal.

Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
Cleaning up your house and writing a note sounds like a good start. If you have things you don't want people to find on your pc, you can encrypt your drive (https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/6169/use-truecrypt-to-secure-your-data/). Unless I'm mistaken, you can do the same on your phone, or at least set up a way to only access the actual contents of your phone with a pre-set password.

In case your method does fail, I would recommend picking up some concealer and foundation to attempt to conceal the marks.

Good luck though, I hope you find peace.