• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
i have a phone interview in a few hours and im so anxious about it that im nauseous, picked my lips until they bleed, and am getting scared by car lights passing through my window. i dont know who to talk to for support, my bf is busy studying.... i dont have anyone else..

i havent been able to find a job since april last year. ive tried and given up and tried again a bunch of times throughout the year
this job i actually really really really want. and i just want to be done with this awful painful agonizing horrific terrible very bad excruciating hellscape of a process that is trying to find a job. i owe my friends money and have made plans in the future that i also need money for, so im running out of time anyway. im scared of how devastated im going to feel if i dont get this job.
im hoping since its for babysitting and i'll actually be talking to a human personally(the parent hiring me) and not a corporation that ill have a better chance. but im so nervous i want to cry. its been so so hard to get someone to respond to my applications from the site i used, i dont want to go through it again.

i wish there was at least one thing that could be enjoyable in life right now. im too sick rn for anything and currently bored of all my games (might be the depression). my only comfort youtube is also boring rn and im too anxious to sleep. everything in the fridge is too disgusting to eat. so i feel like im forced to sit here and wallow in my nervousness and loneliness
im just looking for some moral support right now if u have anything like reassuring or sympathetic etc to say it would be nice thx ♥

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You have a boyfriend. You don't need anyone else. That kind of pissed me off low-key. 😤

I wish you all the luck in the world with your interview.
Don't forget you owe me 20 bucks for that one time! 🤥

• Aww..
Reactions: spring vainglory
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
I know how you feel. Interviews of any kind give me a lot of anxiety, even when I was the person conducting them. But I think that because you aren't talking to a corporation then it should be easier to handle, like you said. Considering that it's a job to care for someone's child, all you have to do is be personable, mannerly and friendly. They're not likely to ask you any tough questions, they're not out to set you up for embarrassment, they simply want to know if you sound like a safe and qualified person. And I don't know you, but I think you have a kind heart, so I'm going to assume that you already have those traits!

Are there things that you can do to calm down before the interview? Maybe you could take a shower or a bath, listen to some calming music, lay down in the dark and breathe, meditate, etc. before getting on the phone. It'll be important to begin the process of undoing the knots that you're tying yourself in. I know that you said you're pretty disinterested in most things, but do you think anything at all will help?

• Love
Reactions: spring vainglory
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
how did it go? I know what the crushing anxiety is like. i really hope it went well.

spring vainglory

spring vainglory

from a moon soaked in distance.
Feb 3, 2024
how did it go? I know what the crushing anxiety is like. i really hope it went well.
she didnt even call me. i think i misinterpreted the time because she didn't put am or pm in the message. ive sent two messages to her and she still hasnt responded. i was waiting until monday to see if she was just not checking the site on the weekend or something, but still nothing.
i hate this so much. i feel so defeated. like it was right there in my hands but was never going to be mine. bc how tf could i have known?? if it really was AM then she sent the message scheduling for a call literally 15 minutes before the call would happen. at least give me some time to respond?????? especially if you're going to ghost me after??? maybe she found somebody else :(
im sending more applications out now. this is exactly what i was afraid of. all the way back to square 0. doing the same thing ive been doing for months. i hate my life. i wish you could tell people how desperate you are for a job so they can just give you one.