A

Anotherlastchance2

Sep 18, 2024
Does anyone know if there is a reliable way to purify heroin as it is often adulterated with various substances? This might be useful to discuss. I also read somewhere that heroin is also sold as freebase, so this can possibly be solved in a nun -polar solvent then filter the solution and react it with an inorganic acid? Since we do not know the amount of moles, it is useful to keep checking the pH, but what if we already have heroin hcl salt, can we first freebase it with sodium bicarbonate or is a stronger base a better solution such as Naoh? and is the freebase an oil or does it have another form? I ask of course because suicide with heroin is highly dependent on the dose and purity.
Also if i turn it back into a salt should i use a diluted solution of hcl or is it better to use hcl in a gas form or could just use an other organic acid like phosphoric acid?

Last edited:
Reactions: AtheistCDsissy
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I think you're making things a little bit more complicated than necessary. If your heroin is not 100% pure, just shoot more of it.

A

Anotherlastchance2

Sep 18, 2024
I think you're making things a little bit more complicated than necessary. If your heroin is not 100% pure, just shoot more of it.
yes, but if I do it, I want to do it right the first time, so it's safe to say, and since you never know what the purity is in advance, this might be a better method to be sure.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Drug ODs are notoriously unreliable & dangerous. About 14% success rate. I used to work at a state hospital & had patients who were physical & mental vegetables because of ODs.
Not recommended. Please read the megathreads on the subject!🌹💔

A

Anotherlastchance2

Sep 18, 2024
Drug ODs are notoriously unreliable & dangerous. About 14% success rate. I used to work at a state hospital & had patients who were physical & mental vegetables because of ODs.
Not recommended. Please read the megathreads on the subject!🌹💔
I know but i will combine the iv heroine injection with a good amount of benzodiazepines also trough iv injection

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I know but i will combine the iv heroine injection with a good amount of benzodiazepines also trough iv injection
Benzos won't help. They're very "safe" even in overdose.
I would hate for you to wind up in a chronic vegetative state & live on for years in that state.
It's your life & it's just my opinion.
No judgement.
Whatever you do I hope you find a place of peace🌹💔

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
yes, but if I do it, I want to do it right the first time, so it's safe to say, and since you never know what the purity is in advance, this might be a better method to be sure.
Test your drugs then. You'll know the exact components of your product.