• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mothflakes

mothflakes

Dec 20, 2020
Sorry. I know this came up, and I read what I could, but still confused by contradicting info. in the essential pphb, the protocol for sn says to take the oxazepam (vaben) after the sn, which does not make sense to me, because you would need to calm your nerves before taking the sn, right? I know this is discussed often, but what is the latest protocol? I need to be prepared and know the best protocol by heart in case of an emergency. I'm still trying to get a prescription for b-blocker, though I just read it might prolong the process. also, I have acid reflux, and I'm not sure what to do about that. will taking antacids interfere with the action of the sn?

lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
There is a thread talking about every medication you need. In short, they mentioned that you need antiemetics, antacids, pain killers, sedatives and beta blockers. So, I don't think that antacids should interfere with the sn.

Reactions: mothflakes
mothflakes

mothflakes

Dec 20, 2020
There is a thread talking about every medication you need. In short, they mentioned that you need antiemetics, antacids, pain killers, sedatives and beta blockers. So, I don't think that antacids should interfere with the sn.
Thanks. Can you please share a link to thas post?

Reactions: lefi
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Thanks. Can you please share a link to thas post?

Reactions: mothflakes
mothflakes

mothflakes

Dec 20, 2020
🙏
OK, so I know this guide. I was hoping there was something more up to date.

Last edited:
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023