• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone ever seen the live broadcast? Will it ever be released? Is the one on YouTube even legit?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I thought there was no tape because it was a live broadcast?? So it wasn't recorded?

Reactions: Xiaomi
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If I remember correctly, it was actually recorded, but not much can be divined from the recording due to poor picture quality.
I heard it was recorded as well. But there's only a few copies and they're kept under tight wraps somewhere. This case is like a urban legend almost.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I seem to recall reading that the only tape of the event was given to her family. Don't remember if the studio volunteered it, or if it was court ordered. I also vaguely remember some speculation as to whether they destroyed it or it's under lock and key. Been a lot of years, my memory is fuzzy.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I seem to recall reading that the only tape of the event was given to her family. Don't remember if the studio volunteered it, or if it was court ordered. I also vaguely remember some speculation as to whether they destroyed it or it's under lock and key. Been a lot of years, my memory is fuzzy.
This explanation is probably the closest to the truth. The tape is never going to be publicly released either way.

This case is partially why live broadcasts run on a roughly 10 second delay now too.