• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpeciesB-9

SpeciesB-9

Jun 8, 2024
I have found three good sources for SN in Poland where you don't need to provide proof of what you need it for. However, you will need a shipping service that can send it to your country, as these companies only ship within Poland. (At least they did not want to ship it to my country.)
The Sources are BM, W and B.

I talked to my old neighbor yesterday about sodium nitrite. The guy worked as a chemist for 38 years. I simply said I wanted it for curing meat.
All information provided without guarantee.

Recommendation:

For conducting the SN protocol, where the purity and safety of sodium nitrite are crucial, the sodium nitrite from W is likely the better choice due to its classification as "czysty do analiz" (analytical purity). This classification provides additional assurance regarding purity and consistency.

What is Analytical Purity?
Analytical purity means that a substance is pure enough for accurate scientific analyses and experiments. It ensures that the substance contains no impurities that could distort the results. Substances with analytical purity undergo stringent testing to confirm their composition and purity.

Key Points:
  • High Purity Level: The substance consists almost entirely of the desired chemical compound with minimal impurities.
  • Stringent Testing: Extensive quality control tests are performed to ensure purity standards are met.
  • Essential for Precision: Critical for accurate and reliable results in research and laboratory analyses.
Analytical purity is especially important in labs and research facilities where even minor impurities can lead to significant errors in results.

What are Anti-Caking Agents?
Anti-caking agents are additives used in powdered or granulated materials to prevent the formation of lumps (caking). They ensure that the powder flows freely and is easier to measure and handle. Without these agents, the powder can clump together due to moisture or pressure. It's important to note that clumping does not affect the quality or purity of sodium nitrite. Before use, clumps can be broken up by sieving or gently crushing them back into powder form.

Comparison of Suppliers:

1. W:
    • Purity: 98%
    • Description: "czysty do analiz" (analytical purity)
    • Anti-Caking Agents: No specific mention of the presence of anti-caking agents
    • Advantage: Analytical purity, which is crucial for precise applications
  2. BM:
    • Purity: 99%
    • Description: "czysty" (clean)
    • Anti-Caking Agents: No specific mention of the presence of anti-caking agents
    • Disadvantage: No specific mention of analytical purity
  3. B:
    • Purity: No specific details found about purity
    • Description: "czysty bez antyzbrylacza" (clean without anti-caking agent)
    • Anti-Caking Agents: Contains no anti-caking agents
    • Disadvantage: Lacks detailed information about actual purity

Conclusion:

Therefore, W is the most suitable choice for the SN protocol due to its analytical purity, followed by BM with high purity but no specific mention of analytical purity.
B has the advantage of containing no anti-caking agents but lacks detailed information about its actual purity.

I hope there is not too much information to find the sources on the internet.

Last week i ordered SN from the Ukraine source, they have the information the SN is from the Chemistry Company B...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dayrain, ephemeralme, noname27 and 2 others