• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Might chloroquine for aquarium use be a better alternative to SN? Explain your answer in the thread.

• Yes.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
There's a book by a Dutch doctor, called Dignified Dying, which advocates for oral ingestion of a large amount of benzos (exact dose depends on the specific benzo selected) alongside crushed Chloroquine mixed in yoghurt.

Seemed a lot more reliable than PPeH. Ill try and dig out a copy.

Reactions: Shu, Foster13 and bea1974
Z

Zzzz

Oct 21, 2019
I would be very interested in knowing this more reliable source, though I wish no one needed to follow it. Thanks!

Last edited:
enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
hi, i m interested to know how you can get chloroquine for aquarium.The seller listed here, doient sell it anymore it seems.Note 100% , but article that i read about chloroquine overdose says it super letal with few complications if surviving, of course its not very pleasant,(convulsion and seizure hyperactivy risk ) but as you said with the good drugs and pill, you dont feel anhthing eventualy, .. i prefere ( if i czant have N)something where your heart stop or you fall asleep, than deprivation oxygen methods where clumsyness is not allowed + findramatique if you speak the langage of your nickname it will help me to talk about i X) + if i can get it with reliability from a good source iwll not be afraid or anxious about failing
It's my pleasure.

Who are you referring to? In the PPeH Nitschke suggests barbiturates with alcohol, and in Five Last Acts Docker recommends zolpidem (Ambien i.a.), but adds that "certain other sleeping drugs are also fine in combination with chloroquine though benzodiazepines, such as temazepam, are not a first choice". Benzodiazepines (especially diazepam) given by IV are the standard antidote for chloroquine intoxication, this is why Docker does not recommend them as a first choice sleeping drug, but he admits that "if you ingest enough chloroquine there is very little that can be done to prevent death, even with medical treatment".

Last edited: