• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Cloral hydrate may be a good idea instead of barbiturates for euthanasia. But because very high doses of Chloral hydrate are irritating to the gastric mucosa, it can cause hemorrhagic gastritis and other unpleasant phenomena. I think some omeprazole needs to be taken first for protection. Lethal dose of Chloral hydrate varies between 5 and 19 grams, so for euthanasia a very high dose of pure Chloral hydrate is required, I think four times the lethal dose as in the nembutal case, this would mean that there is a risk of gastric perforation, I I think that intravenous administration would also be partially ok. PPH considered that high doses of Chloral hydrate are required for euthanasia and this would be devastating to the stomach, and low doses would probably not guarantee 100% death like nembutal. I do not discourage those who chose SN either, because SN also produces unconsciousness but I don't think it is as deep as nembutal or Chloral hydrate that's why some sleeping pills would be well taken before SN Screenshot 20211121 212117

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Seems a good option but hard to get :(