• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
When I was 9 or 10 I was obsessed with David Bowie so I made a lot of Facebook friends at the same age as me on a Facebook group!! And I'll never forget about L.
She was a very sweet girl with poor health but loved me like a sister, we never saw each other irl but our friendship was everything, she was my first girl best friend.
As we got older unfortunately we no longer had the habit of chatting and then one day she vanished without saying anything.
I was 12 and while I was taking a shower I felt something weird on my chest, I immediately had this thought " What if she died?" And then on the following day her boyfriend told us that she had a heart failure during a surgery and died at 13.
My biggest fear during all this time is to forget about her, no one ever wanted to my true friend. I hope that God allows me to see her again soon.