• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bigsmoke777

May 23, 2023
Anyone know anything about the reliability of using cherry pits? How many? Success stories? I feel like if it was more plausible it might be happening more? Always looking for a way.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Anyone know anything about the reliability of using cherry pits? How many? Success stories? I feel like if it was more plausible it might be happening more? Always looking for a way.
I had to look this up. Pretty interesting.
Can't just swallow them but I guess if you got a bunch and crushed em or blended them and drank them chewed em a little.
The only thing is the effect.
cyanide. There are a few threads on here that say it's not a great way to go because how it shuts everything down and causes pain.
But I'm not 100% sure on this.
Here's a article I read with the amounts and all that . Never heard of this. Crazy.

Reactions: Bigsmoke777
B

Bigsmoke777

May 23, 2023
I had to look this up. Pretty interesting.
Can't just swallow them but I guess if you got a bunch and crushed em or blended them and drank them chewed em a little.
The only thing is the effect.
cyanide. There are a few threads on here that say it's not a great way to go because how it shuts everything down and causes pain.
But I'm not 100% sure on this.
Here's a article I read with the amounts and all that . Never heard of this. Crazy.
Most sources I've found say around 30 crushed morello cherry pits. Some say a couple hundred. I cant find success stories or much more about it other than the one about some dude accidentally eating a few and ending up in the hospital. The internet's so censored we probably dont have access to a lot of success stories, because that would help us succeed. It's so hard to figure out what is real or what is an option or how or what to do. It's made so difficult

JAlexa

JAlexa

Sleeping my life away... πŸ’€
Oct 10, 2021
I don't have experience with cherry pits, but I found several threads that may be of interest to you:
[1] -- [2] -- [3] -- [4] -- [5]

Most sources I've found say around 30 crushed morello cherry pits. Some say a couple hundred. I cant find success stories or much more about it other than the one about some dude accidentally eating a few and ending up in the hospital. The internet's so censored we probably dont have access to a lot of success stories, because that would help us succeed. It's so hard to figure out what is real or what is an option or how or what to do. It's made so difficult
Keep in mind that natural/plant-based methods are highly variable because there are more factors to consider.
Off the top of my head:
1. Part of the plant taken - seed, roots, stem, leaves, & flowers all have varying levels of toxins, which also vary by your plant of choice.
2. Age of the sample taken - the older, the less effective.
3. Storage conditions - ties along with #2, most cannot be kept in humid or sunny environments & some need to be refrigerated if not used within a few months.
4. Size of sample taken - plant parts aren't universal in size, so dosage is inconsistent.
5. Plant/human genetics - similar to #4, some species are more poisonous than others & there is very little research in this area to help you optimize. Individual genetics (ie. redheads must consume more) also play a part.
6. Human component - a high pain threshold is more important here than in chemical-based methods because the time to death is long (2hr-48hrs, if you die) & rarely peaceful. Remember, these plants generally have several toxins, not just one.
7. Method of consumption - seeds, for example, have hard shells which delay/prevent absorption. The layman's workaround for this is chewing the seeds, or grinding them up & adding into a strongly flavored dish to mask the undesirable taste. You can also create a tincture, or drug cocktail if you will.
──────────────────────────────

That being said, if you wish to go naturally/without suspicion, I recommend looking into Cerbera odallum (pong pong). It's nicknamed the suicide tree for its use in thousands of suicides and homocides. Cerberin, the toxin, isn't detected by general digoxin testing, only by liquid chromatography + mass spectrometry IF doctors suspect c. odallum as a cause of death. Suffice to say, it's mostly undetected in the West unless you leave a trail of evidence. The seeds are cheap on eBay and I have 2 myself. If you're interested, do a search as other members have discussed this method in more depth.

• Hugs
B

Bigsmoke777

May 23, 2023
I don't have experience with cherry pits, but I found several threads that may be of interest to you:
[1] -- [2] -- [3] -- [4] -- [5]

Keep in mind that natural/plant-based methods are highly variable because there are more factors to consider.
Off the top of my head:
1. Part of the plant taken - seed, roots, stem, leaves, & flowers all have varying levels of toxins, which also vary by your plant of choice.
2. Age of the sample taken - the older, the less effective.
3. Storage conditions - ties along with #2, most cannot be kept in humid or sunny environments & some need to be refrigerated if not used within a few months.
4. Size of sample taken - plant parts aren't universal in size, so dosage is inconsistent.
5. Plant/human genetics - similar to #4, some species are more poisonous than others & there is very little research in this area to help you optimize. Individual genetics (ie. redheads must consume more) also play a part.
6. Human component - a high pain threshold is more important here than in chemical-based methods because the time to death is long (2hr-48hrs, if you die) & rarely peaceful. Remember, these plants generally have several toxins, not just one.
7. Method of consumption - seeds, for example, have hard shells which delay/prevent absorption. The layman's workaround for this is chewing the seeds, or grinding them up & adding into a strongly flavored dish to mask the undesirable taste. You can also create a tincture, or drug cocktail if you will.
──────────────────────────────

That being said, if you wish to go naturally/without suspicion, I recommend looking into Cerbera odallum (pong pong). It's nicknamed the suicide tree for its use in thousands of suicides and homocides. Cerberin, the toxin, isn't detected by general digoxin testing, only by liquid chromatography + mass spectrometry IF doctors suspect c. odallum as a cause of death. Suffice to say, it's mostly undetected in the West unless you leave a trail of evidence. The seeds are cheap on eBay and I have 2 myself. If you're interested, do a search as other members have discussed this method in more depth.
Thank you for the detailed response. Very helpful

thrutrekfinaly

thrutrekfinaly

May 4, 2023
Quick, but said to be a very painful death . Gotta crush them, I'd wrap them and use a mallet then put and stir and sit in water. Use testing strip to ensure extraction. They get transferred to cyanide within your body. (I would do minimum of 100 pits if I were to do it as each seed contains different quantity inside, wouldn't trust just 50 pits to do it)

If your looking for plant based ways to die and don't care about pain there are other plant you could grow that would require less work.

You can grow afghan poppies( not illegal to buy and grow here in US as long as you don't process them) find the seeds online and grow them. Boil plants will extract even more than just using the seeds. Combine with benzo and alchehol. Should be a decent way to "grow out" pun intended.

I grow afghan poppies and few others.

• Hugs